Chapter four: kitty

Robin's POV: i woke up and it was my birthday! I got up and started to head downstairs and saw Finn and as soon as I saw him he ran up to me and hugged me "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBIN!" he says giving me a little kiss on the cheek. "Happy birthday robin" Bruce says "yeah happy birthday rob" Vance added "thanks!" I answered but then Bruce gave me a box with some holes in it? "Open it!"Finn says "we all bought you this because u have been wanting it for a long ass time" Vances adds on "alright" I say opening the box. "IT'S A FUCKING CAT!! OMFG I LOVE IT SO SO SO MUCH THANK YOU" I said picking up the cat and putting it on my lap."glad you liked it kiddo" Vances says

Finneys POV: robin opened his gift "IT'S A FUCKING CAT!! OMFG I LOVE IT SO MUCH" robins says placing the cat on his lap "glad you liked it kiddo" Vance replies "I wish I was that cat.." I blurd out "wha-" robin says turning red "oooooo~" Bruce and Vance say "SHUT UP I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT. FUCK OFF" I shout "robin take the cat off your lap for a quick sec" Vance says "fine" robins answers taking the cat off his lap and carefully placing it on the floor. Vance picks me up "HEY LET GO MOTHER FUC-" I scream then Vance places me on robins lap. I turn all red and cover my face. "This is way cuter than a cat" robin laughs "you shut it" I say "well I'm going to leave you two be bye!" Bruce says while Vance follows him.

Robins POV: I get up and walk to my room but then I stop and turn to finn "are you coming?" I say concerned "I'm to tired to walk upstairs" he says groaning "I can carry you if u want" I say "please" he says reaching his hand out for me to pick him up. I pick him up in a koala hug position and go upstairs. I place him on my bed and Iay right next to him and put on a movie. We watched the movie for like an hour and eventually Finn had fallen asleep on my lap with the cat right next to him. Jeez he was so cute.

Finneys POV: I had fallen asleep on Robin's lap and he had already fallen asleep too. The cat was right next to Robin's arms gosh he was so.. Anyways I has gone downstairs to make robin some ramen noodles and then poured some in his hello kitty bowl. As soon as I finished I went upstairs to take the food to him and he has waken up by the time I was done "finney? Finney!" robin says running to me and hugging me "hey rob! Here I made you ramen" "ooooo" he says eating the ramen." it's so good Finn I love it,thank you! "