Chapter 6 | Making his Moves

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Those haunting eyes.

A woman wearing a sizeable light-brown hoodie and black jeans shuffled through a clothing store, her white hand tightly clutching her light blue purse. 

Her skin constantly tingled with the possibility of being ambushed at any second, patrons walking by giving her pitiful looks.

Those eyes have haunted her since she was in the forest with that dangerous wolf. She wasn't entirely sure if it was a dream or reality, but it felt vivid. 

Terrifying. 

Her white locks bounced in her messy bun as she took a cute sweater off the rack, pressing it against her torso while looking in the mirror.

It looked nice, but she would have to try it on...

A large shadow loomed over her, the body-length mirror she stood before, unable to capture the titan-like individual's identity. The colour dropped from her face.

"You should get that... It looks cute." A baritone voice rumbled behind her. River immediately recognized the owner of said voice, the local Greek god. 

Spinning around, she looked up.

His warm brown eyes captured her. They swarmed with adoration, shimmering under the white lights of the clothing store. His lips pressed themselves into a thin line as he studied all the imperfections and perfections of her face. 

She opened her mouth briefly before stupidly saying, "Uh, Hi. Mr. Dieu."

Lucifer's lips curved into a smile. "You can call me Lucifer," he reminded her as he shoved his hands into his pant pockets. Dark blue jeans hugged his sculpted legs, and a grey T-shirt hugged his torso. 

She felt graced by his presence, even in such casual clothes.

"S-Sorry." She stuttered, "Lucifer." River corrected. So many emotions were going through her body; she felt like a hormonal teenager.

He shivered when she called him by his name. Perhaps he wasn't used to it? 

Clearing her throat, she quickly realized her gag-worthy clothing. Giant hoodie? Thin jeans? She looked like a hobo! Stepping away from him, he faintly frowned at her before covering it up.

"I didn't know you lived here." She commented. 

He nodded, "I didn't know you lived here, either." He responded, "Seems I got extra lucky."

Pink spread across her cheeks. She looked away and began to scan for more clothing. He leaned around, peering at some men's fashion, but Lucifer didn't seem interested in shopping anymore. 

"My best friend owns this community." He threw it out there. She looked up at him, impressed. "Really? So you're a special resident."

He chuckled huskily, "Not as special as you."

THE TYRANT (UNDERGOING EDITING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें