4.5- Thanksgiving Special

A/N: The next chapter will take a couple of days, so I just thought I'd leave this here for you guys until then.

This one-shot does NOT correlate to the main story at all.

Sorry, I'm one day late, I was busy watching the world cup. (Vamos Brazil!!)

Happy Thanksgiving, and thanks for 1k reads ❤️🦃🥖!!!

----------------------------------------------------

WARNINGS:

Slight Lime (Sexual themes), Foul Language, Mac and Cheese Lore.

The house smelled of the thick aroma of turkey and seasonings. You had invited everyone over for a thanksgiving party at your house. Everything was going exceptionally well, as more people began to arrive.

Though, It came as a bit of a surprise that nothing had caught on fire yet...

"Y/N! Look, I can balance the marshmallow on my nose!", Bachira exclaimed as he steadily kept his head up, ensuring the marshmallow maintained the perfect amount of gravity.

You frowned, as you rolled out the large piece of dough, "Don't play with the food Bachira, you can mess around with the leftover marshmallows once we finish."

"Aye Aye!", he chirped, letting the soft white treat fall into his mouth.

Isagi and Rin stood a few feet from you at a different counter, fighting over a bag of shredded cheese. You looked at them through the corner of your eye and sighed in annoyance.

"Fuck off Rin. Y/N said I would be in charge of the Mac and Cheese, not you.", Isagi snapped

Rin narrowed his eyes and scoffed, "You're going to give everyone food poisoning, so I'm going to do it."

"It needs more cheese, let go!"

"There's more cheese than the pasta you dumb fuck! I don't even see any seasoning on it!"

"It's fine the way it is!"

"It's lukewarm!"

"Shut the fuck up!"

Suddenly, you tapped Isagi on the shoulder, causing both their attentions to divert to you.

"Hey Yoichi, I need some help over here with the Pie...do you mind?"

Rin took this as an opportunity to snatch the bag of cheese from Isagi and place it aside. Not wanting to bicker anymore with Rin, he nodded and followed you over to the Island counter.