Chapter 9- Hogwarts Express and Sorting Ceremony

Harry POV

"Katheren, I miss Papa already..." I mumbled since we were the only ones in our compartments.

"I already miss him, too," She admits before sighing.

"It feels weird without him. We spent our entire lives with him, but now..."

"I know. I bet I'm going to cry at night because he isn't there to put us to bed."

"Harry, we're old enough to put ourselves to bed. Why do you still need Father to do it?"

"I like it. Besides, it gives me comfort in case something goes bad."

"Harry, he does almost every night. Even James does it too."

"When are you going to call him Dad, Katheren?"

"In the next seven years."

"Katheren..."

The compartment opened up, and I saw Draco looking at us.

"Hello, Harry," He greeted me.

"Hey, Draco! I didn't expect to see you here," I replied.

"I wanted to sit next to you, but..."

"Seat's all yours," Katheren said as she moved to the other side.

"Thanks," Draco said before sitting next to me.

"That's Katheren. She's my twin," I mentioned, which got Draco's eyebrows to raise.

"Twins? Huh, must be nice having a sibling," He said.

"You don't have any?" I asked.

"I'm an only child."

"Oh..."

"He's the oldest by four months," Katheren said, which made Draco confused.

"Four months?" He asks.

"Harry was born a bit early, but he survived, thankfully," She said.

"What do you mean by that?"

"When Harry was born, he had some complications where it looked like he wouldn't survive. However, before I was born, I donated some of my magic to him," Katheren causally answered.

I didn't notice Draco's arm around me until someone else opened the compartment doors.

"Hey, Kat!" A blue-haired kid said, which made Katheren a face.

"First of all, don't ever call me that. Second, hello to you too," She said as she slid over.

"This is Fight because I can't say his actual name. Fight, my twin brother Harry. And this is Draco," Katheren introduced us.

I waved at him, but for some reason, Draco was glaring at him.

"Back off; I already have mine," Fight said before placing his arm around Katheren.

It left Draco no longer glaring but instead happily smiling.

"Good because he's mine," He said before adding a bit of pressure onto his hold.

Katheren and I looked at them before giving up on what was happening, even though I knew Katheren wouldn't let this go.

"Are you a muggle-born by any chance?" Draco asked, but I didn't quite catch on his tone.

"No, I'm a half-blood raised in the Wizarding World. Are you a Pureblood by any chance?" Fight asked, and neither Katheren nor I noticed his sneer.

"I am, indeed."