07. Jogging CEO buddy, Yoongi.

"Why are you following me? Shoo."

He fasten his pace and I run behind him. "Wait!" I gasped for air.

"You are soo weird today. Go away."

I fisted his long black locks from behind as he let out a high pitched scream looking back at me. Holly burked loud at me.

"You said we are buddy's but why are you leaving me?" I said freeing his hair. He crunched his nose setting his hair.

"I never wanted & will ever leave you unless you started being a weirdo like today. Moreover I planned something for you tonight but I guess it's gonna postpone."

"How did we met?" I asked.

"Here in park. You always jog here & one day you found Holly than returned him to me. That's how our friendship started... maybe more than that!" He rubbed his back of head with red cheeks.

Damn! he's soo cute.

Wait!! He have the same seven tattoo behind his ear. Namjoon & Jin also had it.

I stepped closer to him and I can feel his body frozen. Crimson red gushed all over his neck, cheeks & ears, while his eyes become wide.

He smells sweet.

I slowly lift my hand to his neck. His breath turned heavy with chest puffing up & down. I can feel his lewd eyes wondering on my lips. I was about to touch the tattoo behind his ear.

Suddenly the watch on his wrist started blinking making me flinch. Yoongi cursed under his breath pressing on touch screen. He looked at me with a shy smile.

"I need to go home and get ready for office."

I nod with a smile. "Yeah, bye."

"I wanted to give a surprise tonight but since you have been weird this morning I will do it tomorrow. For now bye." He waved his hand and pulled the strip in his hand. "Come Holly say bye to Y/N."

*bark*

We waved our hands and they both went away back facing me. I smiled to myself. Yoongi is tough from outside but when I stepped closer I can see how shy he has become.

* * *

The lift doors get opened as I stepped out on empty corridors walking to my apartment door.

Today is a bit exhausting as I went to our company to renew my contract. I have one month leave but after that my schedule will be thick & I don't think I will have anytime to breath peacefully.

My thoughts are distracted when I hear some footsteps. I looked back and saw black clothed figure; my stalker. I widen my eyes and immediately run but he also followed me behind.