15. Handsome Detective Jeon Jungkook.

If people think of Luna as a weak girl

If people think of Luna as a weak girl. I'm gonna give them some soil & told them to eat it. The moment she understand the situation she dragged me to the police station to take legal action.

Fraud & stalking.

She's such a strong girl. I'm proud of her for being this mature & thoughtful.

But sometimes...

"YAH!! Isn't it the police's job to investigate things?"

She wants me to be a stranger.

"I don't know her." I whispered to the other officers.

Then Luna took out her mobile showing Uble pics and explaining everything. My mobile buzzed inside my handbag. It's my dad. Excusing myself I walked inside a locker room, attending the call.

"Dad, why are you calling me now?" I checked my wristwatch. "Isn't breakfast time in Canada!"

"Yes. I wanted to call you. I just felt something wrong. Like something will happen to you." He explained in worry. Our family has this strong bond connection maybe he felt a hunch.

"I'm fine. What are you guys doing?"

"Hmm! Your mom has forced me out for a picnic to enjoy nature. She's a Korean who loves nature after all." I smiled at his words. "You should also enjoy nature from time to time Y/N."

"Well..." Suddenly I heard a door opening sound. A male fit & masculine body comes out only in boxers. The person rubbing a towel over his wet hair. "... I'm already enjoying nature right now."

His chest muscles flexed as he immediately removed the towel and looked at me. His surprised face was gone in a second and we both stared at each other.

"Well..." He bites his lower lip. Huh! The mole looks good under the lip. "... I'll dress up if you leave miss." He raised his both eyebrows. My cheeks burned at his sweet deep voice. I looked at his body once again before walking out.

"Dad, I'll call you later." I hang up the call shutting the door behind me.

*PHEW*

"No." Hearing the yell I immediately run to the officers where I saw Luna screaming at them. I hold her and bowed them with a nervous smile.

"Sorry, sir."

"She was getting angry with us." One officer said with an angry look on his face.

"You guys were saying, 'He might be a fanboy.' Will a fanboy stalks you & dates your friend to get closer to you?" Luna raised her voice again, jerking my body from her as I had held her earlier.

"Y/N is right. The police are useless." She thrust her hair back and hold my wrist. "Let's go Y/N. I'll break that fucker in half and the police will come to inquire about him."