Chapter 3 - Training and First Battle

Talking: hi

Thinking: is he dead

Action: *stabs him to death
_________________________________________

3RD POV

The sun is starting to rise on the alola region. We see ash and the gang sleeping. Ash on the couch, Pikachu at the opposite side of the couch, and Red on top of the couch right above ash's head.

Kukui: Guys get up Rotom is fixed!

Red and pikachu wake up but not ash, like always.

Pikachu: you wake him up

Red: ok

Red then climes down from the couch and into ash's chest. Red then wonders how to wake ash up but he decides to use force. Red climes behind ash to the arm rest, then slaps ash so hard that he falls off the couch. It woke him up.

Ash: WHAT WAS THAT FOR!

Pikachu: you wouldn't wake up

Ash: good point

Kukui: ash rotom is fixed!

Ash: really, I thought he was done for

Kukui: well getting him with a Z-move did do a lot of damage, he should make a full recovery

Ash and the gang climed down to go see rotom. Red was wondering where he was this whole time. They all walk down into the basement to see rotom flying around.

 They all walk down into the basement to see rotom flying around

Rotom

Rotom: Alola ash, what happened while I was being repaired

Ash: quite a bit actually

Rotom: what happened, did a new species of pokemon appear, I must know!

Kukui: While you were being repaired, ash caught a Pokemon

Rotom: WHAT, which Pokemon is it?!

Ash: Red, come see rotom

While they were talking. Red was looking around the basement. When he heard his name, he looked at ash and saw rotom.

Red: o no

When rotom saw Red, he rushed towards him. And started taking pictures.

Rotom: Riolu, the Emanation Pokémon. A Fighting type. Riolu can understand how people and Pokémon feel by observing a kind of wave called aura. It has a flexible body with enough power to cross three mountains and two canyons in one night. Ash, how did catch this riolu?