Class 5D

Amerie had aparantly taken full blame for the map which didn't bother me honestly but everyone was mad at her for it especially after the fight she and Harper had which I noted to ask Harper about.

"Hey Harpie, I was wondering if-"

I was cut of by the speakers turning on "will the following students please meet at classroom 5D: Amerie Wadia, Harper McLean, Kylie Gregor."

I looked at Harper with a confused expression and she gave me the same look but we both shrugged it off walking toward the class.

The whole school was practically sending uhhs and wuws but honestly I didn't really care about it.

"Sasha So, Missy Beckett, Dustin Reid, Spencer White, Anthony Vaughn, Darren Rivers, Quinn Gallagher-Jones, Douglas Piggott and Malakai Mitchell."

"Who is the last kid?" I questioned Harper "Honestly I don't know, but I think his new or something."

I just nodded then walked in class spotting Dusty who seemed guilty.

Serves him right "Hey Babe I saved a seat for you." I glared at him but Harper pulled a chair out for me to sit on.

Miss woods came into the classroom with who I remembered to be Miss Obah who teaches my English class.

Miss Woods and Miss Obah kept on talking about sex and safety and extra lessons and a bunch of other stuff that honestly I never cared about.

"Alright everybody up!"

I stood up pushing my chair to the side of the class.

"Thank you. Now I want you all to start walking around the room."

I walked around the room staying close to Harper.

"I want you to shake three people's hands!"

I walked towards Harper shaking her hand then turned towards Amerie and as I was about to shake her hand Dusty shook it instead placing a soft kiss on it "I'm really sorry." I glared at him looking the other way while I snatched my hand away.

I walked further away from him then saw Amerie again and this time Ant took my hand.

"Guys can't you just let Kylie shake my hand!" everyone ignored her then the shaking came to a stop.

"Okay not that that is over, I am going to use this as an example."

"Spider has genital crabs."

Darren chuckled saying "Checks out." causing people to laugh.

"Not in real life! Thank you, Darren for the purpose of this game."

"Put your hands up Spencer... Hand up." Spider hesitates but soon puts his hand up.

"Now hands up if you shook hands with him... And who shook with them, and them."

"You all have genital crabs! Except for you Amerie, well done."

Amerie looks sad because not a single soul shook her hand and I felt kinda bad for her cause she didn't do anything really wrong honestly.

"Now what does this highlight the need for?"

Cash quickly yield "To stay away from Spider he chat."

"No Condoms!" Miss Woods said as the bell rang.

Saved by the bell once again.

"Babe! Kylie! Kylie bea-" I covered Dustys mouth with my hand stopping him from saying my nickname.

"What's your problem dude? Can't you get a grip?"

"That's the thing I wanna grab your perfectly shaped ass and fuck the hell out of you... With love of course."

I pinched my face for a second to thinking "Tell me exactly why you called me."

Dusty took out his phone showing me a picture of the map with a gold line in between our names.

"Read what the line means."

I rolled my eyes looking at the meaning "Destined."

"Yeah cause we are meant for each other babe... I love you..."

"No you don't!" I quickly ran out of the room getting as far away as possible from her now ex.

"Please! Bab-"

Harper quickly blocked Dusty saying "Stay away from Kylie, she's too good for you."