I'm Not Mad Honestly

Kylie woke up to a warm arm wrapped around her waist "Morning beautiful."

"Morning Ant."

The night before had  been quite a crazy night as Ant never thought he would ever  be so sexual with the brunette, let alone interact with the girl,especially after Kylie and Dusty's big breakup.

Ant had always had a crush on the girl even before her and Dustin's relationship I mean how could he have told Dusty? They were best buds after all, almost brothers even...

Either way at the end of the day he hung out with the girl and maybe... they might just be more after the event.

Kylie

I noticed Ant zoning out and placed my hand on his bare chest.

"Hey you alright? you seem zoned out."

Ant ended up borrowing some of my dad's clothes as he didn't want to be late late for school.

Me and Ant walked side by side, our hands brushing against each other like feathers, I wanted to hold his hand but my plan was ruined by the sound of an angry Amerie with her bag and everything that was in it scattered around the floor.

In truth Amerie is a bitch for that map but she really doesn't have to be treated this way, I mean Dusty's practically playing her and sure she outed people but like people gotta move on.

"Woah, now that is not a welcoming I would like personally." Ant blurted out teasingly "Oh then I guess my plans of bumping into you won't be welcoming then." I said back.

Ant took my hand a span me around before saying "You being the main character to my story over everything."

I had the biggest smile.

"What are we gonna do now that your mother wants you at church three times more?" I said as we walked into the schools hallway.

Ant rubs his neck as we enter the hallway.

Ant's mom and my dad go way back in the day, they were best friends in high school so while we were in this hell hole of a school they would either be at work or gossiping about us.

"How about you invite me so I can let you off your miesery of being alone." I would honestly rather find as many times as I can just to hang out with Ant even going to his church.Even though it's the craziest and strictest church I've ever been to.

I mean I really want to find out why I feel butterflies around him.

Ant smiles then raffles my hair "You're such a star, now I can't wait for church."

I was about to say goodbye when a band was slapped on my wrist "Come for my gig."

"You're so luck you gave this to me now otherwise I was going to disown you."

Ant placed his hand on his heart then said "You wouldn't dar-"

"Heyyy Ant, can you sell me one of those slap bands for the thing at Dusty's?" Amerie interrupted.

"First of all how rude of you to disrupt me and second Am you ruined this for me, I have to go 3 times more to church in a week."

"Plus this ruined my chances of winning a trip to Madagascar." I added.

"What she said." Ant added.

"Okay I'm really sorry but how does that make you feel better by not giving me a band?" Amerie pleaded

Ant hooked his arm with mine then said "It makes me feel better by you not being around me, so speak to Spider he might just give you one."

-time skip-

I was sitting next to Ant and Malakai watching a video of sharing noodles?

It's weird but hey atleast I'm not sitting next to Spider... Or Dusty.

"This is gross."i exclaimed.

Spider smirks then says "Kylie we all know that you give Ant your noodles."

"Spider can you like get a fucking dick enlargement and leave me alone." I snapped back.

Miss Obah gives me a warning look and I give her an apologetic look then the video ends.

"This is is misogynistic propaganda. Women aren't such dick obsessed idiots. "Sasha announces her point validly until Spider starts speaking.

"All the ones I've met are."

I start laughing before Harper says "Your Sims girlfriend doesn't count spider."

Malakai shrugs then says "Is that supposed to be a joke?"

I start zoning out as the class starts debating, every word going through my brain not processing.

I then hear Sasha say "Nudes are human love language Jo."

"Okay fair enough. Look I get that this video isn't going to stop you, but there are ways to be smarter about it. Like what if you don't put your face in it?" Jo tried convince us.

Not my poor Jojo being underrated like hashtag justice for Jo.

"I have a recognisable dick miss." Ant said in a 'duh' tone.

"Yeah Kylie would know." Spider adds on.

I looked at Spider with disbelief like broeski take a chill pill and get laid.

I start looking at Malakai, he is kinda attractive but sometimes I feel like he isn't so open about himself like does he even know who he is?

Miss Obah says something until miss Woods coughs at the door in which the class has ended.

I walk out as fast as I can and leave Ant in wonder as he slips a paper in a box.

Darn mapOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara