1

DE'ASIA POV
SUGARHILL HARLEM, NEW YORK-

I was rummaging through my closet until I got a call from 🌟 Zuri 🌟. Me and Zuri have been friends
for about 7 years and that's my day one.

" POOKIE ARE U READY FOR THE FIRST DAY OF 10th GRADE" she said as she probed up her phone on her bathroom counter. " girl calm down it 6:45am" I set my phone down on my floor still trying to find some clothes.

" girl not to much on me but I'm just excited to all the fines ass new boys in the grade😫" she turns off her camera and I hear moving and her heave ass breathing so she must be getting dressed. We talked for about 30min until Zuri had to go cause she takes the bus.

I got dressed, grab my phone, put on lip gloss. I knock on my moms door " bye mama" she was still sleep so she didn't answer, so I close her door. U walk downstairs and exist the door locking it behind me, I start to walk to school.

 U walk downstairs  and exist the door locking it behind me, I start to walk to school

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

I walk in to the school door and automatically get bombarded by Zuri "TWIIINNN" she jump on me and I almost fell over " wsgg frann" I dig in my pocket get my phone to look at the time "shit it 8:15
I got to go to class I got 10 mins" I say as I hug her " ok same bye stinky" Zuri hugs me back.

I run down to my locker and put my books away.
As i am walking to class looking down at my phone I bump in to some body " my bad " I hear a voice, I look up and see a medium height light skin cute boy with big curly hair " it's ok" we share a light smile and keep walking.

I just could stop thinking about the boy all the way to my class. " Hello I am Mrs. Tompkins and I will be your Earth science Teacher please find a seat and we will start class" she says in a bland expression. I give her a slight smile.

    I walk to a seat all the way in the back. I grab my book bag and take out my AirPod playing some summer walker.

   About 5 mins later I had my head down and heard a familiar voice " David" Mrs. Tompkins says look the person up and down " Kathy"the same boy I bump in to in the hall way looking down at his phone texting.

     She ignores him, he starts to walk to the back of the class room and sits right next to still looking at his phone. My head is still down but I can see everything.

    Class starts and she passes all of us a pack and tells us to work with the person beside u. I pick my head up and take off my AirPods put them up and turning around. He put his phone in his pocket and also faces me.

    "Wsgg" he says as he looks me up and and down
" heyyyy, I'm De'asia but u can call me Asia" I say as I put my hand out for a shake, he shakes it. " I'm David but u can call me Dd" he says that as he smirks a little.

    After a few minutes of me a dd talking class was over, " bye Asia" dd says dapping me up "bye Dd" I walk out if class and head to my next class

____________________________________