2

DD POV
Sugarhill Harlem, New York

I could stop think of Asia she was just to fine wrd
to bro. "MY HEART" I hear ddot yell walking up to me with a fat ass bag of chips in his hand " go some where with yo fat ass" I Say daping him up. Ddot is my brother from another mother

    After abt 2 class it was 1:30 (which is lunch Time)
As I am walking to the cafeteria I see Asia and notti ( my brother) taking. I walk over to them " oh hey dd" Asia turns around dapping me up "u know him?" Notti looks at us in confusion

"Yea I meet her in my 1st period" I say putting my hands on Asia shoulder and she looked just as confused as notti did " oh this my gbsf I been telling u about" notti tells me.

  " y'all keep talking but won't tell me how y'all know eachother" Asia rolls her eyes in a playful way, me and notti both laughed " we are brothers" we both say doing our secret handshake.

    After we talk for a few more minutes ddot and this girl walked up to us " FRANNNN" the girl said run to Asia hugging her tight. "Umm Zuri this is dd" Asia turns to me patting my chest, "ok well this is ummm...ddot yea" the girl said grab ddot kissing his cheek.

Notti hugs the girl I guess they know eachother, we all walk to the cafeteria. Me and Asia got in line for lunch while ddot,notti,and Zuri go to find a table. " so you are the girl my brother tell everything to" I say giggling to myself " I guess so" she says with a wide smile across her face.

We walk to the lunch table ( I sat next to Asia ). We talk and laugh for a few minutes until Asia had gotten up to go to the bathroom, as she was getting up and I look at her.
P
    "Damn she bad wrd2" I whisper to my self looking her up and down " U want to control that dd" notti says hitting my arm smirking " yea I saw you looking her up and down" Zuri says leaning in to ddots chest.

I guess I started blushing cause they all look at me smiling. After lunch we all go our separate, after school was done we all meet up at Asia locker " I need y'all number or something cause I'm tryin link" ddot says pulling out his phone

We all exchanged number " y'all I got to go my this my mom's last day home before she leaves" Asia hugs everyone " may I ask for what" notti says as they do they little hand shake " she going to London  for a work trip" Asia say walking away.

    " BYE ASIA" I shout after her " BYE DD" she say existing the door. " u want my bsf in one day" Zuri looks at me in a stern " whatever but I'm bout to go home come on notti" I say rolling my eyes and grabbing notti.

____________________________________