Highest

The day passed by quickly with all the brothers joking around and buying supplies for their youngest.

"So here we go." Said legion.

Right they were standing in front of the academy hall door. Larkin went ahead and opened the door. The hall became silent upon their arrival, but a whispers could be heard here and there.

Legis intertwined his hands with Clauis and Larkin rubbed his head a little trying to reassure the little nervous Clauis.

Clauis took a deep breath and they walked up to the board that displayed everyone's rank and marks.

"As expected of our youngest!" Larkin exclaimed as he kissed Clauis's right cheek.

"These are the highest marks amongst us, right?" Legis calmly said as also kissed Clauis's left cheek.

"What amongst us!? They are the highest marks in the history of the academy!?" Legion as his chest puffed up with pride. (For a magician he was undeniably loud)

"If it wasn't for the teacher's rules to not give full marks in literature and languages, i am sure he could've gotten out of marks." Legis expressed his dissatisfaction with the rules.

"Well youngest let's go and do your documentation!" Larkin was a suspiciously excited. And the others had their ears perked up as well.

They made their way to the desk.

"Clauis de Martina Vas. Seat no. 1386"

"Congratulations, Student Clauis! You have obtained the highest marks in the academy school history. The head wishes to meet you after you have filled your forms. Here pls fill them.... And..... These are to filled by one guardian."

'Ah- so that's why they were excited'

"I understand" said Clauis as they took the forms and went to the sitting area.

"So who are you going to choose as your guardian?" Legis was the first to speak, he sounded nervous as well.

Clauis looked around the three of them. Honestly none of them were the best choices. Legion was always in magic tower and the communication was always limited, Larkin was a knight and was needed to go the monster subjugation and when he went the distance would be large and communication won't be easy, Legis was heir was supposed to go an expedition to oversee the matter of the duchy.

"Big brother Legis should fill the guardian form." The other two whined. And legis smiled as if he had become the head of the duchy.

The forms were quickly filled with a few argument here and there. "Thank you very much gentlemen, here is your Identity Card." The identity card was a very important, it was similar to a guild card. If you do something good you get points, the more marks you earn the more points you get. 1 mark= 1 point. It also records as to where and how you gained the points. It also has a communication service with your fellow club members or teachers or desk person. And with these points you can buy anything you want. These points could not be transferred as well, this measure was taken so that the Nobels won't bully the commoners or nobles lower than themselves for points.

"Well then i will go meet the head, the three of you should head back now." The three of them had a sour face but duties call.

Clauis held the hand of the desk lady and they teleported in front of a never-ending hallway. The desk lady bowed to Clauis "This is where i am allowed to take you, from here on you are on your own. Pls take care of yourself." Clauis nodded and the lady disappeared.

On our way to meet a grandfather (⁠ノ⁠*⁠0⁠*⁠)⁠ノ