Pale

Nox was buttoning up his young master's school shirt when he suddenly sighed. Clauis looked at him with a questioning gaze.

"Young master, do you have any idea how pale your skin has gotten? I never knew it was possible to more paler then this!"

"It's possible due to the genes of the northern people."

Northern side of the Rogan continent that Clauis stays in. His mother the Duchess is northerner. All the northern people have a pale skin due to them having 24/7 winter. Not only a pale skin but his silver eyes and hair are common in northern part of the continent.

Nox looked at clauis sighed once again rather than the pale face the redness around his eyes was visible. It was obvious that the young child cried all night. He sighed again for nth time due to the ignorance of his master.

.........

Clauis sat down beside Sion. He noticed sion's gaze and asked him.

"What do you want?"

"You are paler than yesterday."

"Since the bed and place is different i had a hard time sleeping."

'That doesn't explain why do you have redness in your eyes!'

Sion wanted to shout out but held it in, omegas were afraid of loud noises after all.

All the eyes were on Clauis. His classmates had a worried expression when looking at him. After all omegas are weak and they easily get sick, Clauis's pale made them worried.

.........

Today's lesson was to spell caste into theory and do low level magic.

Summoning magic was rare very rare. The reason why made contract with spirits was because he did not have any other attribute other than summoning magic. He was a pure summoning magician. He always thought to himself. Should he hide his magic? And then he questioned himself again, Why should he? His family is more than enough to protect him. He is very confident in his family's power and influence.

After thinking and contemplating as to what to do he went to his father. A very very rare occurrence for him to do that. The duke gave his affirmation and said that there's no need to hide. Why hide your power? If you have something great just show it tho them!- was what he said. After thinking once he decided he will reveal 2 spirits, wind and fire. Surprisingly they merged very well.

[In the present]

Clauis summoned a low level slyph. And that was when the academy went into chaos.