✰ un

Nevaeh's Pov •

Me and my closest friend Tasha we getting ready for the party tonight.

"Hurry up Vaeh!" She shouted at me from the living room of my apartment.

We were going to Andres party, or better known as the one and only, Dr Dre. I know Andre through his record label. I wouldn't say we are close but we are good friends.

"I'm coming, calm down Tash!" I shouted back, finishing the last of my makeup before I came out the bathroom.

"Ugh where's my shoes?" I asked while looking at where they once were.

Then my eyes caught Tasha's feet.

"Why are you wearing my heels?" I asked, lifting my eyebrows.

"Okay, so it might be a lot to ask considering it's very last minute but can I please where them you have all the nice expensive ones." Tasha replied.

I sighed, not having time to argue back. "Sure." I mumbled going back into my room to find another pair.

Eventually, I was ready. My heels, hair, makeup, outfit.

"Right, I'm done. Let's go" I said, grabbing my keys of the bench and opening the front door.

I felt Tasha wasn't following me and turned around. She was fixing her hair in the mirror.

"Girl I will leave you here."

"I'm coming, I'm coming." She replied, doing that awkward run you do when you cross the road and a car is coming.

I playfully rolled my eyes as she 'ran' past. Closing and locking the door behind her.

We made it outside of the apartment building and jumped in the limo that was parked outside the door. My driver was sitting in the front.

"Took you a while!" He laughed, as he drove of.

"Tell that to Nevaeh. Honestly, the girl takes days." She smirked knowing exactly what she was doing.

"Don't ever wear my shit again then. I'm good with that."

"Well-"

We sat there play arguing as my driver was quietly laughing at the childishness of us too.

Eventually she asked 'Who's this party for anyway?'

"Um Dr Dre?" I said staring at her with a confused look. She's asked the same thing 4 times already.

"Oh yeah my bad. I just remember the rich men bit."

"Um I never said that you did. How the fuck do you only remember the bit that you said?"

"Oh please darling. Mention anything about money I'm all ears." She said making the word darling sound posh.

"Honestly what would you do without me."

"And that's why I love you."

"As you should"

Honestly I don't know what i'd do without her. She was the only one there for me when my dad died. Especially since after he died my mum became addicted. Watching her take pills all the time had affect on me. So after a while i did it to. Smoking joints, doing drugs, getting drunk all the time. That was the lowest point of my life. Tash was the only one I had to talk to.

We have been friends since high school. We used to be in a big friend group but we all fell out and then it was just us two. None of us would have ever thought we would stay best friends until we are in our twenty's.

The one time we fell out is when I first started becoming popular in the music industry. I was getting so caught up with everything I didn't see her for months. But we haven't fallen out since and now we always know how to resolve a problem when we get one instead of repeating what happened again.

I guess you do learn from your mistakes sometimes huh?

Me and Tash were deep in conversation about who's better Destiny's Child or Spice Girls (obviously Destiny's Child) when my driver told us we were here. We said thanks and I told him I would call him when we wanted to be picked up.

"Oh My god! This is my first celebrity party!" Tasha whisper shouted to me.

"No! Really!" I said sarcastically..

She punched my arm.

"You know I can uninvite  you as a plus one right?" I told her.

"Yes I do, but I know you'd never do that because your literally obsessed with me."

"Hmm wanna test that now? Punch me again." I said while gently stabbing her back with my nail.

"Ow stop." She slapped my arm away.

I smirked, looking at her annoyed face.

As we walked into the party, we were met with a bunch of different colours lights and people scattered about everywhere. Tash was already heading over to the bar when I realised she was gone.

I rolled my eyes as I went to catch up with her.

"She's gonna be the death of me one day." I muttered under my breath.

__________________________________

a/n •

𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐮𝐯𝐬 ❤︎︎