✰ deux

Marshall's Pov •

I was talking with Dr Dre about my new album that I was gonna release in a couple months until my eye caught this fine girl sat in front of the bar.

She was wearing this dress that looked fucking sexy on her. And her hair... her hair looked exotic.

"Yo who's that?" I asked. I recognised her from somewhere but I could put her name with her face.

"Oh her. Thats Nevaeh." Dr Dre replied.

"Nevaeh?" I looked at him confused.

"Heaven?"

I continued to tilt my head looking at him confused.

"Come, Mr. DJ, song pon de replayyy." Dre started singing.

"Ohh! Fuck. Yeah."

"Why?"

"No reason."

"Homie we all know there's a reason."

"Well-"

'Wanna meet her?' Dre said cutting me off.

'I wasn't gonna say th-'

'Yo! Nevaeh." Dre shouted across to her.

'Bro, what are you doing! I wasn't gonna say that now she's coming over, what the fuck man.'

'Damn Marshall. Since when are you nervous over a chick?'

'I'm not, shut the fu-'

She was here.

Nevaeh's Pov •

I'm I was talking to Tasha when I heard someone shout my name. I looked around to see who it was and my eye caught Dre. He looked at me and smiled, doing his hand in a 'come over here' gesture.

I told Tash I'd be back in a second and made my way towards Dre when I saw that he was with another guy with short bleached hair he wasn't much taller then me but only because I'm wearing heels. He was still slightly shorter TGE Dre though.

When I got close to them they both stopped talking. Or whisper shouting to each other as I should say.

"Yo Nevaeh, this my homie. He wanted to meet you."

"He wanted to meet me?" I said with a smile on my face.

"Um. Yeah I'm a fan." The blonde hair boy said.

"Fan my ass." Dre whispered but was interrupted by a punch in the shoulder from the boy. This caused him to smirk and walk away.

"I'm Marshall." He held out his hand and I shook it. Damn was his hands soft. "But most call me Em or Slim."

"Nevaeh" I said breaking away from his hand. "Why the nicknames" I ask, wondering since it had nothing to do with his name. Well his first name at-least.

"Oh there my rapper names"

"Rapper. Cool." He's probably just like the rest I thought to myself.

'Can I buy you a drink?' He asked.

'Sure.' I smiled. I'd already had several shots but oh well.

When we got to the bar we sat down on the stool and turned to look at each other. I could just see his beautiful blue eyes now that I could see him properly in the light. Damn he was like a fantasy.

Marshall's Pov •

We sat down in front of the bar and just then could i see all the beautiful features of her face. You could get hypnotised by her eyes and like I said before her hair was beautiful and the colour really suited her.

"So." She said, breaking the silence. "What's the music industry like for you?"

"It's aight." I say back, "Some people can be dead strict and assholes about it, but ever since I met Dre everything's just relaxed and more easy going. You know? What about you?"

"Honestly the exact same. Joining Dre was one of the best decisions of my music career. Until I had to leave."

"You left?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"Well, I got a new manager and she's such a bitch. She has this thing against rap music honestly so she made me leave." She replied.

"And you ain't just say no?"

"Couldn't. It's a long story."

"Hi, what can I get y'all?" Came a voice from behind the bar. It was the bartender.

"Um what'chu want?" I asked her asked.

"I don't mind."

"Shots?" We both spoke at the same time. We smiled as we instantly looked at each other.

"I'll take that as shots then.Coming right up." The bartender replied

'You aight with vodka shots?' I asked her.

"Of course." She smiled.

Viv's Pov •

I leaned over the bar to see if Tash was ok. She was talking to the guy who was totally her type. That's a bad thing right now though because she's almost drunk.

The bartender comes over with our shots.

"Here are your 2 shots." She hands 1 each to me and Marshall. "Enjoy."

I quickly down my shot.

"You like shots, huh?" He asks downing his.

"Duh. What's your favourite?"

"Tequila, and than vodka." He smiles. Again. Its adorable. I could watch him smile all day.

"See everyone likes vodka."

"What so you're like a vodka addict?" He jokes.

"Hell nah. I'm not my mom." I didn't even realise what I said until it came out of my mouth.

"Your mom?" He asks.

"Shit. I ain't mean to say that. Another time."

'Another time?' He smirks, 'You wanna see me again?'

I blush a little and then a say something trying to brush it off but deep down I meant it.

"I mean sure you seem chill."

"For real? Well what's your number I'll call you."

"Umm."

I get a pen from my purse and take a tissue paper from the bench. I then write my number on it.

I give the tissue paper to Marshall and he smiles.

"Do you always have a pen in your purse?"

"Nah. I knew this would happen."

__________________________________