Chapter 2

Kento:hey sis how did the rehearsals go
You tell Kento it went fine and you look back to see Nijiro all confused."i didn't know kento was your brother" he says
Kento then laughs"that because i never told you i had a sister" kento says. You see your manager walking up to you
"You have an important interview to attend"your manager says. You then nod your head and turn back to the boys who are just talking about something
You tell them you have to go."hey i can drive you to wherever you're going"nijiro say

Oh i don't want to trouble you" you say
It's no trouble at all"he says. Your manager then comes to tell you that yall had to go if not yall were doing to be late.you tell Nijiro that it was fine and walk away. You could see Nijiro was staring at you while you were leaving.

Hey Mr.simp guy"Kento says so you have feelings for my sister huh.Nijiro then starts to turn red and shakes his say he doesn't.he hears Dori and Kento laughing.Nijiro just walking away embarrassed.

NIJIRO POV

Do i really have feelings for Kento sister.i never felt this way before its like when i saw her. i wanted to pull her into a hug and never let go.why did i feel jealous when i saw dori smiling at Kento sister.i want to tell her how i feel but idk how.what if she rejects me? "What if she doesn't like me"?Why am I overthinking this?!?"i laid down in my bed and all i'm thinking is about her the first time i saw her my heart was beating fast and i felt nervous to walk up to her to ask her what her name was but i got scared and just asked her if she was part of the movie and i felt was stupid i could have asked her for her name.

Y/n pov

I got back home after a long day of doing interviews and modeling and i see Kento waiting for me to eat dinner with him i sit in the chair that is right in front of him."hey you're home late" he said you just nod and eat your food you then hear Kento saying something.You know she shouldn't overwork yourself "he said you can see he is serious and that he cares about your health.you just nod and continue eating.

After that

You head go your room and laid on your bed scrolling through instagram until you get a notification that Nijiro taged you in a post.the post was a pretty rose you smiled on how he taged you even tho yall wasn't like close. You started to feel weird feeling your heart was beating fast."do i have feelings for him?"you say
You then you try to go to sleep but all you can think about is Nijiro even tho you barely knew him.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE🎆🎆🎆

😭its not the best i know