Chapter 3

Nijiro pov

"I can't sleep at all i keep thinking about her.Maybe i should ask kento if he could give me his sister number but if i do ask kento for his sister number he might ask why or he might call me a simp like last time.well i'm ask him anyways

                                                       Hey kento

Hey kento

Oh hey what's up?

Can i have your sister
Number plz?

Oh sure what do you want for?

Oh i just want to chat
With her...

Hmm ok Mr simp🤣

Shut up!

A few mins later

Now that i have her number maybe i should text her because why did i ask kento for her number if i'm not going to text her... but i'm scared to text her.

Y/n pov

I was just scrolling through tiktok until i got a message from someone who i don't recognize from. I respond to the message and then i asked who this was and then they typed saying they were nijiro. I started to question who gave him my number until kento start yelling cross his room saying he gave nijiro my number and telling me i should date him since we are meant for each other i started to blush when kento said that. I message nijiro back saying hey and we continue to chat after that.

The next day

I was pretty tired bc of last night. Kento:hey sleepyhead why were up doing last night huh? You said you were just chatting with some friends last night and kento started laughing knowing you were lying to him and you just ate breakfast and left to go to one of the photo shoots you had.Your manager then told you while you were in the csr telling you were having a photo shoot with nijiro.You then start to blush just by hearing his name and then you wonder why you were going to have a photoshoot with nijiro.You then thought kento had something to do with it but Kento had his own work which was rehearsing his lines says he has been skipping them.I sometimes wonder how he such a good actor if he always rehearse his lines last mine.

A few mins later

You got to the building and went inside you saw nijiro in a suit already it seem like he came early,he then saw you and wondered why you were here. Hey what are you doing here:he ask. Oh i guess your manager forgot to tell you that we both have a photoshoot together: you tell him.He calls him manager asking them if he had a photo shoot with her.His manager said he does they forgot to remind him he had one with her.Y/n goes get ready while nijiro was on the phone with his manager.They give u a really pretty red dress and then the Stylist starts to do your hair while you do your makeup.You stepped out the room and then nijiro just kept staring at you of how pretty you looked. Yall then posed for the for the camera and after a while yall were done.

Nijiro:hey do you want to go out for cafe with me y/n?- nijiro asks. You say sure yall then get in his car and he takes you to a lovely Cafe.yall get out the car and head inside the cafe ,yall order what yall want and sit down at a table. There was a bit of Silence moment but then nijiro started to ask how your day was yesterday. You told him it was alright alot of photoshoots bc you were gone for a while so you had alot of them to get done.and you also had to rehearse lines for a movie.Yall then chatted for a while until nijiro got a call from.his manager telling me he had to go to rehearsals for alice in Borderland season 2 series. Nijiro- hey i have to go my manager just called and said i have rehearsal and then says he going to text you after he done with it.he then leaves and you call your drive to come pick you up.