KISS, kuina.

⋆。 ゚ ☁︎。⋆。 ゚ ☾ ゚ 。⋆
𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚈: you kiss kuina and are scared that it ruined your friendship with her.

      you and kuina had became friends once you arrived at 'the beach' , when you saw her sitting at the bar by herself whilst holding a stick inside of her mouth

you and kuina had became friends once you arrived at 'the beach' , when you saw her sitting at the bar by herself whilst holding a stick inside of her mouth. you had sat down next to her and started a conversation, and ever since that small interaction you both have been inseparable. due to 'the beach's' rules you couldn't always go into games together, so as soon as you both would see each other after the games you always engulfed one another in a hug.

       luckily right now both you and kuina had a couple days left on your visas, so you two decided to just steal some wine bottles from the bar and crash in her room for the night.

so that's where you two were now, sitting on kuina's bed, each of you downing one wine bottle after another; definitely drunk.

"you know," you giggled hazily, "have you ever wondered what it would be like if you could just disappear and then come back whenever you feel like it? like, i want to disappear but then come back whenever im not sad anymore."

"i would be sad if you disappeared." kuina smiled drunkingly, poking your cheek which made you scrunch up your nose. "if you disappeared i would, like, loose my mind and cry."

"you have chishiya to be friends with." you pointed out, but she just scoffed at your comment. "are you joking? you're like so much cooler than him." she replied back.

"you're cool too." you smiled at her, keeping eye contact as you drank some more of the wine.

"if we ever escape this world and return to the original one, let's be roommates." kuina randomly blurted out, making you raise your eyebrow at her. "let's get those bunk bed things! that would be so fun!"

"we can do that." you nodded your head in agreement, staring at kuina as she smiled widely.

it felt like time froze for a moment, you sat there and just examined her face, taking in all of her features. she was so pretty, and you got the sudden urge to just grab her face and kiss her. although you were clearly drunk, you've been wanting to kiss her for a while. you've had a crush on her ever since she hugged you so tightly after the first game you guys were apart in. it was like she was the only person in this world who understood you.

"y/n?"

her voice is what sent you over edge, how it was so soft. you couldn't take it anymore and gently grabbed her face, pulling her into a kiss. after a few seconds passed you noticed that she wasn't kissing back, so you pulled away from her lips and immediately got off of the bed.

"oh my god kuina i am so sorry—" you started to say before rushing out of the room, leaving kuina in a shocked phase on the bed.

she definitely was not expecting you to kiss her, which is why she didn't kiss back. it's not that she didn't want too, it's just that she was in shock. she definitely felt sober now.

───────────────────

you woke up in your bed with a pounding headache, making you let out a groan. the sunlight shined into your room, causing you to put a pillow over your head to block out the light.

all of the memories from last night came back to you, which made you let out another groan. "why would i do that.." you mumbled to yourself, although it was muffled because of the pillow over your face.

eventually gaining a little strength back in your body, you got up out of your bed and went to the bathroom to brush your teeth and hair. you also had to put on your bathing suit, since it was required walking around the beach or out anywhere.

although while you were brushing your hair, you heard a knock at your door. you're stomach dropped at this because you know that the only person it could be is kuina.

you walked out of the bathroom, going to the front door nervously. you squinted your eyes shut and took a deep breath before opening the door.

you were right, kuina was standing there with her head down, but she lifted it up once you opened the door. "hey." you greeted her awkwardly, but she didn't reply and just walked in your room. "okay then." you muttered to yourself before shutting the door.

"look kuina if this is about last night—"

"i didn't not like it." kuina quickly spat out, making your eyes grow wide. "what?" you asked her, making her let out a sigh. "i wanted to kiss you, i was just shocked. you rushed out before i could even tell you how i feel." she explained, making you smile a little.

"you're cute." you teased her, making her also smile. "i was really worried that you were gonna hate me for doing that."

"well, i don't." she said slyly, walking up closer to you, "so, let's try that again?"

you just smirked and leaned into her lips again, but this time you felt her kissing back. you both kissed for a few seconds before pulling back, smiling softly at each other.

you were glad that this didn't ruin your friendship with her, but started a new possible relationship.