GAMING OR GAMES, arisu .

⋆。 ゚ ☁︎。⋆。 ゚ ☾ ゚ 。⋆
𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚈: you and arisu knew each other through playing video games together, but now you both meet again in borderland, except this time you're face to face.
⋆。°✩ 𝚁𝙴𝚀𝚄𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙵𝚁𝙾𝙼 @cessangel9
   𝙰𝚁𝙸𝚂𝚄 𝚇 𝙶𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙶! 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁

      "arisu watch out!" you yelled into your mic, trying to shoot the zombies away from his character

"damn it!" he groaned, looking at thr 'you are dead' message on his screen. "i didn't even see them coming, this isn't fair!"

"i guess i'm just better at the game." you laughed, making arisu scoff jokingly. "yeah, you wish. i was just caught off gaurd." he tried to defend himself. "whatever you say... i still tried to help you." you muttered, but he still heard you. "want to play another round?" you asked.

"yeah, and this time i'm ready to kick your butt." arisu teased you, but you just let him.

you both played another round of the game, and you almost died, but arisu had saved you by helping you shoot the swarm of zombies around you. "wow, you actually helped me." you said to him through the mic, making him smile, which you obviously couldn't see.

"yeah, well, you helped me last round." arisu gently spoke to you, making you also smile. "but if there were ever zombies in real life and you were swarmed, i would save you even without you paying me back."

"ah, wish i could say the same." you jokingly hummed, chuckling when you heard arisu gasp through your headset. "just kidding, but i guess i would save you too." you chuckled.

"you didn't go to the interview i set up again?" you heard arisu's brother ask him, making arisu groan.

"i'll talk to you later, min-y/n." he sighed, "take care of yourself, make sure you eat." we're his last words before signing off of the game.

"you too." you whispered to yourself, also closing off of the game.

───────────────────

     you walked by the pool at 'the beach', avoiding all of the people who were jumping and partying around you. you continued to walk where your friend kuina was, sitting down next to her at one of the lounge chairs. "hey." you greeted her with a smile.

"well hello." she smiled back, but her attention was somewhere else. you looked over to where she was staring and saw a boy and a girl sitting on two lounge chairs, both of them with an unamused expression on their faces.

"those are the newcomers. i was in a game with the boy, and he was able to figure it out. chishiya wants me to talk to them." kuina explained.

"why does he want you to talk to them?" you asked curiously, but she just gave you a look. "oh, let me guess, he told you not to tell me." you scoffed, "sometimes i really hate him."

"same." kuina agreed, "should we go talk to them?" she asked, making you nod in agreement.

you both got up off of your chairs and walked towards we're they were sitting, walking past and dodging all of the drunk people on the way over.

once you guys got to where they were sitting, kuina asked, "is she your girlfriend?" before both of you took a seat on their chairs. kuina sat on the boys, and you sat on the girls.

the girl immediately said 'no' to kuina's question, but kuina kept going, "if you both like each other, why not just hook up? you guys could die tomorrow."

"what's it to you?" the boy asked, and you furrowed your eyebrows when you heard his voice. it sounded so familiar, you just couldn't place where you've heard it.....

"you should live while you're alive." kuina said, snapping you back out of your thoughts.

"kuina, let them be." you finally spoke out. arisu also looked confused, him recognizing that voice but not being able to remember where he's heard it...

"my mother is stuck in a hospital. she can't even go to the toilet by herself. and i wound up here." kuina changed the subject, which led to you patting her head. you knew she was having a hard time with not being able to see her mother, so you tried to comfort her as much as possible whenever you could.

"i think we forgot introductions." you slightly chuckled, trying to lighten the mood, "that's kuina, and i'm y/n."

arisu froze at that name.

"min-y/n?" he asked you, making you look up at him with furrowed eyebrows. "how do you know my name?" you asked him.

"my name is arisu."

your eyes widened at this as you gasped, jumping up off of the lounge chair. he followed your actions, while kuina and usagi sat there confused.

"arisu!?" you smiled, going over and engulfing him in a hug. "this is so weird! i've only ever heard your voice through the game. i knew i recognized that annoying tone somewhere."

arisu scoffed, ruffling your hair before pulling back from the hug. he just stared at you, not believing that you're real. he also wasn't expecting you to be this pretty, which made him blush a little.

you felt the same, just taking in all of his features was so unreal. he was really cute, and you also noticed your face getting a bit hot.

"uh, y/n? you know arisu?" kuina finally spoke up, making you turn your head towards her. "yeah, we would always play videogames online together." you explained, a smile still on your face.

"ah, so you two are dating?" kuina asked curiously, making both you and arisu quickly say 'no.'

"ah, well, i'm glad we could finally meet arisu, although i wish it wasn't in this world but the other." you spoke softly, kuina watching the interaction with a smirk. "i'm going to head back to my room for the night. i have to play in two games tomorrow, so.."

"bye min-y/n, i'll see you tomorrow." arisu concluded, the smile still on his face.

"bye kuina, and..."

"usagi." the girl told you, making you nod your head.

"bye kuina and usagi." you waved, giving one last look of happiness to arisu before walking off and back to your room.

arisu watched your figure walk away, and that's when he realized that he has had a crush on you this whole time, and he couldn't wait to talk to you more tomorrow.