62

Tessa's POV

After a long time and a lot of drama and stress, we're finally going in a holiday. Just me and Hardin. And I can't wait to be alone with him, where no one can interrupt us or fight with us.

After six hours, we're finally at our rented house. I'm glad we arrived because I'm really tired. Hardin took care of everything about our trip and holiday and I'm glad he did, because now we have just to relax. He even rented a car while we will be here, so we won't be dependent on taxis or buses.

He parks the car in the front of a nice house, on the seashore. Oh, wow. That's a beautiful house.

"Wow, it's beautiful here, Hardin!"

"I'm glad you like it." He takes our bags and we walk to the front door. He hands me the keys, so I unlock the door, then we get inside. Everything in the house is modern and I love it.

"You know? This is our first holiday together. Alone."

"That's cool. Now, what we should do?"

"Can we sleep for a few hours? I'm tired after that flight."

"Of course. We have to be fresh for tonight, when we will have fun." He smirks as he leads us to the bedroom.

"Pervert."

We change in se comfy clothes and we go to sleep. Hardin hugs me from behind and I fall asleep in a short time.

When I wake up, Hardin is playing with my hair and he smiles at me when he sees that I'm awake.

"Did I wake you up?"

"No. Are you awake for long?"

"For five minutes, I think."

"What time is it?"

"Almost 5pm."

"Can we go outside, to swim in the pool?"

"Sure!"

We change in our swimsuits, then we go to the pool. I hand him my SPF and I ask him to apply it everywhere on my body and I'm sure he enjoys it a lot. When he's done, I also apply some sunscreen on his body, then I sit on the lounge.

"You don't come into the pool?"

"Not yet. I want to sunbath a while."

"Okay. I'm going to swim." He kisses me, then he runs to the pool, jumping in the water.

Half hour later, I decide that it's time to get in the water. I get up and I walk to the pool, then I jump inside, swimming in the other part of it, opposite of where is Hardin. But he comes after me immediately.

"You are really sexy with this swimming suit."

"Thank you, babe. But I thought I am even sexier without it."

"You really are. And this is making me to want to fuck you right here..."

"And what's stopping you? You are free to do whatever you want. No one can see us."

"You know you're provoking me, right? I don't have a condom right here."

"You could pull out..."

"Or I don't. Tomorrow, as soon as we wake up, we're going to buy the morning-after-pill. Is that okay?"

I nod and he starts to kiss me while his hands go to my back to unclasp my bra, taking it off and letting it flow in the pool. He's out of patience, so he quickly removes my bikini's and I take off his swimming trunks. He lifts me up by my bum, I wrap my legs around his waist and then I feel him penetrating me and he start to move fast inside me. In and out, making me moan louder and louder.

I have a feeling that our holiday will be full of sex, but I hope next time, it won't be so unexpected, so we won't use protection. I don't want a kid right now and Hardin doesn't want kids at all. But I hope, I will change his mind soon.

*

As I expected, our holiday was full of sex, romantic dinners and without fights. It was the perfect holiday. We enjoyed each other in this holiday and we had a great time.

But we couldn't stay there forever and we're back home, ready to beat the day-by-day life. As soon as we arrived home, we went straight to sleep because the flight was long and we couldn't get any sleep on it due to a baby who was crying. Hardin almost made a scene, but I managed to calm him down.

Today, I woke up before him. He will sleep for another few hours, so I think I'm going to read my mails and after that, I'll clean the apartment. I leave our bedroom, then I take my laptop and I go to the living room. I open my laptop and I open the email's app. A mail catches my eye. Is from New York University. Oh my! I totally forgot that I applied for some universities for my master. I quickly open the mail and I read it carefully.

Shit. I just got accepted at New York University. I'm going to live in New York for a semester, to finish my master. Oh my God! I will be able to stay with my family there. I'm so happy. I can't wait to share the news with Hardin!

After I finish reading all my emails, I quickly clean the living room, then I go to take a shower. I undress myself and when I want to get inside the shower cabin, Hardin comes in the bathroom. He quickly takes off his pants and he joins me in the shower.

"Good morning, love." He kisses my shoulder. "Are you awake for long?"

"Half hour. Why are you awake?"

"I can't sleep when I don't feel you."

"We have to talk."

"Now? It's something urgent?"

"Not that urgent, we can talk later."

"Alright. Now, can I enjoy you under the shower?"

"It's not you need for my permission." I laugh and he kisses me.

We spend the next half hour making love in the shower and showering, actually. Then, we go to our bedroom to get dressed.

"So... What do you wanted to talk about?"

"Remember about my plans about continuing to study?"

"I do."

"I applied for some master programs in different universities and I got accepted."

"That's amazing, babe!" He hugs me. "We should celebrate. But where are you going to study?"

"New York University."

As I say, the air between us changes and I can feel the tension. He doesn't like the idea. I know it. Hardin's face drops and he's not happy with what I shared. He gets up from the couch and he looks on the window. His body is tensed, he clenches his fists. It's not good. I get up from our bed and I walk to him. I want to put my hand on his back, but he moves away. This is a sign that I shouldn't touch him.