Chapter 3/ Fight

It was the next day after Ragnar had fed on nearly a whole club and rumours were going around about a person who killed a woman and drained her blood and it wasn't him so someone didn't flush out his blood and now he needs to track them down but that shouldn't be hard as they don't have a daylight ring and so for the past few hours he's been searching for this person and has narrowed it down to somewhere that looked like an abandoned factory area of Beacon Hills and using all his senses he listened, smelt and even activated his supernatural eyes to search for this person and as he was walking for twenty minutes he finally heard a noise and appeared a t a door and heard yelling 

"blood?! why do I want blood and why did I drink that person?!" he sighed this person has already gone crazy better kill them they're a flight risk 

He then opened the door and the person turned around to see him it was a female she was covered in blood spots she then spoke to him "who are you?" her vampire face appeared and he sighed

"sorry I'm the reason this happened to you" he then walked towards her and before she could realised he staked her in the heart and he slowly brought her down to the ground as she started to desiccate and soon she was fully gone he sighed

"its always annoying dealing with a new vampire, werwolves are also annoying but are easier to deal with as they rely on an alpha to teach them and since I'm an alpha it makes it easier to get them to follow rules" 

He then got up and walked away leaving the body there plus someone would find it if he moved it anywhere else except for an abandoned place, he then began venturing around Beacon Hills just looking around doing all sorts of things he mostly was playing games at an arcade and then he saw the bowling and thought about how he needed friends so he could play it and went back to playing on the arcade games and after a few hours he was leaving with a few prizes he won for his sister for when he next sees her and a bunch of new high scores on some machines it was starting to get dark so he decided to go home and drop all his stuff off and go towards a bar and while in the bar he got bored he's been there drinking and waiting for a prime target to feed on but just can't find someone.

You may be wondering why he's feeding so much well the reason is so he's stronger incase he encounters the alphas here or if he actually needs to feed and Scott stops him again but what annoys him is whenever he sniffs and Scott is near he can smell the alpha spark trying to manifest in him which leads him to believe he's a true alpha and that would mean he's the 27th true alpha while Ragnar is the first ever werewolf with alpha eyes but then when he went and made werwolves with his bite one day one werwolf was a true alpha his was from a time of 50 years after they left to escape they're father back in the old days so the year would have been around 1050 A.D. and then that guy who became an alpha made his own pack and soon more werewolves Popped up and one or two packs of cursed wolves evolved into his type of humanoid wolf and the alphas of their packs gained red eyes and soon the alphas kept increasing but because true alphas were so few and only happened every so often it was difficult to get more packs and now werwolves are dying out because of a vampire werwolf war and just vampires being mostly stronger but only on aspects of cursed wolves and the humanoid wolves do have the venom like cursed wolves but they just don't don't know about how its inside their saliva whereas you can kinda tell with cursed wolves.

While Ragnar was reminiscing about his past and possible futures he saw it was basically midnight and decided to get a girl and hunt her down in an abandoned place nearby, so he looked around and saw a brunette with a drink sitting on her own he quickly went over and compelled her to follow him and they soon ended up at an abandoned shopping mall a massive building but it was just concrete and escalators with random stairs he pulled her towards him and compelled her.