Chapter 4/ catching a coyote

A/N - if this chapter seems out of the timeline its because Ragnar hasn't really involved himself with the alpha pack and the Darach so season 3A is over and now we're on season 3B so if you don't like that I just don't see Ragnar joining the pack soon or if ever not 100% certain on this.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ragnar was just chilling in his house when the door bell rang he was at first confused but shrugged and picked up his glass of bourbon and walked to the door and opened it without looking and when he looked at who it was he sees Allison and Isaac and he raises an eyebrow at them 

"hello people I know but don't know if we're friends" he spoke "what are you doing here?"

Allison spoke "we kinda need your help with something, well Scott and stiles asked us to get you and then they'll explain later"

He sighed "now why should I help"

Isaac thought of something to try "listen Ragnar your a cool guy and you clearly know a lot about women right?"

"well yeah I invented the orgy" he said 

"and thats why your an amazing person" he said thinking he had Ragnar

"I know your trying to stroke my ego to get me to help, so just tell what it is and I'll think about and give you an answer right now"

"oh uh well its a girl whose our age whose stuck in the body of a coyote, and we might need help catching her" he said 

Ragnar raised an eyebrow "can't Scott just roar at her and make her change back all alphas can do it you don't need me"

Allison spoke now "yeah he could but because of us dying for a short while he doesn't have control on being a werewolf anymore"

"oh that yeah that sucks I'll help then maybe I'll get new friends and they won't die on me" he said and add the last bit absentmindedly while getting his jacket and then walking with them to her car and then them driving to what appears the preserve 

"why are we at the preserve? or is it the closest we can get?"

"closest we can get by car, plus Scott and stiles are here" said Isaac 

And true to his word Scott and Stiles were their and as was Lydia and when everyone was outside Lydia said something that sent off a chain reaction and Ragnar sighed "you guys do realise she'll hate us when she turns back to human"

Everyone looked at him confused and Lydia spoke "why would she?"

"i'v dealt with something like this before in 1815 and the guy I turned back was in his 20s and he kept going on to me how being a wolf was easy and life as a human was too hard, she'll want to go back to that as soon as she learns about the requirements of being a human and a teen at that but I could take her with me and she wouldn't have to do stuff like school but she'd still learn cause my family are very high in the ladder of making history or have lived in it"

Stiles spoke "wait so did you know about the first president?"

"yeah I was the guys best friend, good old Georgie was a funny guy behind closed doors"

Stiles looked amazed "you have got to hang out with us more I could ace my history lessons with you and so many cool stories and the experience in one person is phenomenal"

"sure but let's get this girl yeah? also what's her name?" he asked 

"Malia" said Scott he said it a bit dramatically 

"so am I roaring at her cause I can but it will be loud" said Ragnar 

"it doesn't matter at least one of us" said Scott