Final Authors Note

I know I'm a couple of years late to the party but I watched 2gether when I had covid in March 2022 and now - 6 months later - here I am, having read most of the Fanfics on AO3 and deciding no one has managed to write a car crash one playing out like I see in my head so I decided to do it myself.

If you made it to the end I hope it wasn't too painful to read.

I am in no way suggesting Sarawat's response to Tine's death is the way to go - it's not, and there are many ways it could have been prevented but it's the way it played out in my head so there we go.

If you think Types response to Tine's death is too out of character then that is up to you, I just know how someone responds the the sudden loss of a loved one can be unpredictable, and is not always in keeping with the face they show the world.

In case you want to know in my head cannon Sarawat's dad died years ago and his mum remarried and relocated to Korea with her new husband, while Tine's parents are on holiday in the Maldives, which is why none of them are at the hospital. No idea if this contradicts the book - as I said, I've never read it.

Also in my head cannon the guitar at the end has a little information plaque which reads "Acoustic guitar: Nuisance, belonging to Sarawat Guntithanon. This guitar was once owned by the legendary Thai musician Sarawat Guntithanon. Sarawat died at the tragically early age of 30, the night of the sudden death of his husband in a car crash. Already popular within his lifetime Sarawat rose to greater fame after his death following the discovery of hundreds of previously unreleased melodies inspired by his husband. These included several works that were lauded by critics of the time as musical masterpieces. A close inspection of the guitar can still reveal traces of the names of Sarawat and his husband, Tine."