Part 1

I was working away with a group of people from all over the country, we were setting up a new store and went from place to place, sometimes we were away for a few months. We were the only people we saw for days on end.

It started out as a joke at one of the places we stayed at. We had dinner and about six of us were in the bar chatting and we joked with the girls that they should come to room whatever number the guy saying it had. It was a harmless joke, to start.

I grew a little confidence and started to say to one of the girls she should come to my room number. I was joking but meant it in one way as she had asked me to get her the beer glass I had. She liked to collect (steal) one from each place we stayed.

A few days later I heard a knock on my room door. It was her. Oh her name was Sarah. So Sarah knocked on my door. I thought she wanted the glass so I opened the door and gave her the glass and she left. I thought nothing more of it until we were at our next store.

We all had dinner and Sarah and Lucy wanted to see what my room was like as I had been given a superior room. I joked that you are both coming to room 310 then. They both had a good look and then left. Ten minutes later my phone goes off. A text message from Sarah.

'Have you ever thought about me in a sexual way?' Sarah asked in her message.

I was a bit taken aback by this but admitted to her 'A little maybe but only sexual, nothing more'.

'Great, I'll be up in 5 minutes' Sarah replied.

I was stunned, did that mean she was coming to my room to have sex? I tidied up a bit and a few minutes later there was a knock on my door. I opened it up and Sarah walked in. She had changed from earlier, no longer was she in jeans and a t shirt, she had a very tight black top on with a really short black skirt and she looked hot.

Sarah locked the door and pulled me into her, she looked me in the eyes and said 'I am going to ride you hard' not looking away from me as she spoke. My penis was getting hard already and we hadn't since anything yet.

I put my arms around her waist, pulling her close to me. I moved my face closer to hers and brushed her lips with mine. I slid my hands around to her ass, squeezed her butt cheeks through her skirt and wit that we locked our lips together.

As we kissed Sarah would occasionally bite my lip gently, damn this turned me on so much. I did the same back to her and she moaned loudly. I slid my hands under her skirt and to my surprise she wasn't wearing any underwear. Damn she really was planning on riding me hard, I thought to myself.

Sarah moaned as I caressed her ass cheeks in my hands, pulling her hard into me so she could feel my hardening cock against her. 'you are getting hard for me, let's see what you have in those jeans' she said to me as she gazed into my eyes and when slid down onto her knees.

End of part 1.