Part 2

Sarah unbuckled my belt and undid the metal button at the top, finally unzipping my fly and pulling my jeans down to my ankles and removing them, leaving my in my boxers with a very noticeable tent pole pointing right at her. She looked up at me and said "You obviously think I am sexy to get an erection like that, lets take your boxers", and with that Sarah pulled my boxers down, exposing my hard cock waiting for her. "Yum, that looks like one tasty cock you got there, lets see hoe good it tastes" Sarah said as she put my cock into her mouth out any hesitation, her hands on my legs. 

Sarah's mouth felt very wet and warm on my cock, her saliva lubing my cock up as she slid her lips down my shaft until she reached my balls. She held her mouth there for a few moments, her tongue moving around my hard member deep in her mouth. I moaned a little as she slowly slid back to the tip of my cock, she licked her tongue around my circumcised cock, smiling and gently wimpering with each movement she made. Without any warning, Sarah just went for it. She started to bob her head back and forth, taking my cock in her throat and back out again with some speed. Damn she was a great cock sucker, if she kept up like this then I would explode in minutes.

I put my hands on her head and moved her away from my cock, a look of dissapointment on her face, "if you keep that up I will be spent to quickly and you get nothing." I said to Sarah as she took my cock in her mouth again and this time took me all the way in, holding her face against me as my cock throbbed in her throat, she had no gag reflex and could hold me there for a while. After she did this a few times, she slid her lips up my shaft, and onto my head, kissing the tip of my cock, she looked up at me and said "finger my wet pussy please".

I pulled her up, turned her round so her ass was against my cock, I cupped her breasts through her top then slid my hand down her stomach and to her skirt. I lifted the front of her skirt and moved my hand to her pussy, I could feel that she was very wet and ready for me. I rubbed her clit a little to start, Sarah wimpering with every movement I made as I pushed against her and rubbed in a circular motion. Her knees started to go weak as I sped up a little "there, there, keep going" she moaned as I continued to rub her clit, her juices slowly oozing from her slit. "Put them in me, out your fingers in me please" Sarah pleaded.

I turned Sarah around, pushed her to the bed, lay beside her and rubbed her pussy a little just to tease her. I looked her in the eyes, she was so horny, I could tell just by how she looked back at me. Without breaking eye contact I slid my middle finger into her wet hole, she was soaking. I slowly moved my finger in and out her pussy, listening to her gentle moans with each inward motion. I took a second finger and slowly slid it in, she was a little tight but slowly both fingers were fully inside her. I let my fingers stay for a few moments, allowing her pussy to become used to both fingers. I then slowly slid both finger outwards and inwards.

As Sarah's pussy loosened for my fingers I built up speed with my hand and started to finger fuck her hard. Sarah moved around with ecstacy, her pleasure showing with how her hips were bucking. The more I fingered her, the louder her moans got, I could sense she was getting close to a climax. I kept the rhythm, not slowing or changing as Sarah's juices were flowing from her and over my hand. "Don't stop" she managed to say with baited breath. I kept going, my fingers inside her, sliding inwards and outwards, the palm of my hand slapping against her mound. 

Sarah started to moan very loudly, she was near her release. "I'm going to cum, don't, don't stop" she said between her moans. I kept fingering her wet hole, suddenly she started to buck her hips hard, her body shaking a little, with a loud moan she shouted "I'm cumming". Her juices gushed from her pussy, the bed soaked as she squirted more and more. The room full of her sex.

Sarah looked up at me, her face with a smile of pure pleasure "lie down, I am going to sit on your beautiful cock" she said.

End of Part 2