Part 3

I lay back on the bed, my cock standing to attention, ready for Sarah take me inside of her. Sarah straddled over me and leant forward so hear breasts were on my chest, slowly, with her hand behind her, she guided my cock in her wet pussy. The tip of my penis could feel how wet she was as it touched her vagina. As my cock went in further, she tightened arounf me until she had taken all of me inside. With this she leant back up and like she told me, she was sat on my cock.

Sarah began to lift herself a little, coming back down slowy, my cock being engulfed by her slippery pussy. She started to build a rhythm and built up speed, her sex sliding up and down my penis, with each movement Sarah moaned with pleasure. 

"Fuck baby, your cock hits the spot everytime" Sarah said whilst riding me. 

As Sarah was bouncing on my cock, my hand were cupping her tips, tweaking her nipples every so often, and as I did this her eyes would roll back with ecstasy. She loved the plesasure that the small bit of pain gave her whilst she fucking. After a few minutes, Sarah had got some speed up and was moaning louder. "I am going to cum" she managed to say with panted breath. Sarah kept sliding her pussy up and down my cock, taking me fully inside her every time she came back down. "Yes, yes, fuck yes" Sarah shouted as she came, her hips shaking with the pleasure of her orgams. I kept my hands on her tits as her body shook and her juices were released on my cock.

Sarah slid her body off of me, turned her self to be on her knees and leant forward, "fuck me hard please" she said.

Without hesitation, I got up, pulled her closer to the edge of the bed and looked down at her sexy ass. I grasped her ass checks and spanked her a little, small moans coming from her as I did this. After a few moments, I pushed the head of my cock against her pussy and slowly slid the tip in, followed by the shaft until I was balls deep inside of her. I then slowly slid back out until the head of my penis was nearly out, but before this happened I plunged my cock deep back inside her.

"Fuck, thats it, fuck me like that, give me that cock deep baby" Sarah said as I started to pull myself back and push myself forward into her pussy, building up pace with each thrust until I was pounding her pussy hard and my balls were slapping against her. Sarah was moaning loudly with each thrust of my cock, her breath getting faster as she started to reach another climax. I could feel her vagina tightening around my cock as I pumped myself as deep as I could "oh fuck, I'm gonna cum again baby" she blurted out, "keep going, like that, like that". 

I kept my pace and thrusted my cock in and out of her tight wet hole, my hands on her shoulders pulling her back into me to ensure I was deep in her sex. With a hard thrust Sarah climaxed, her hips shaking, her vagina tightened arounf my cock, I moved my hands to cup her tits and held her into me, my cock still deep inside her. After a few moments when she had stopped shaking I released her and she pulled away from my cock.

Sarah turned around, looked me in the eye and said "it's your turn to cum now". Sarah stood up, pushed me against the wall, kissed me hard then slid down to her knees. She licked my cock up and down, tasting her juices fresh from her orgasm. "Mmm, i taste good", she said as her tongue swirled around the head of my penis, followed by her lips kissing the tip then taking me inside her mouth.

Sarah began to suck my cock again, taking my head and shaft in her mouth, bobbing her head back and forth with some vigour. She was so happy from cumming three times that she really wanted me to cum (She told me this after). Sarah kept up her speed, her toungue gliding around the shaft of my cock as she was sucking me. After a few moments, she picked up a faster speed, I could feel my release building as her head was moving to take my cock inside her mouth.

"I'm going to cum Sarah", I told her. With that she moved her hands to my ass, her lips moving up and down the shaft of my cock. My moans built and my release got closer and closer.

"Thats it Sarah, nearly there, make me cum" I moaned as she took my cock deep in her throat, her hands pulling me into her face, she released me, let my cock out a little then took me deep inside her mouth again, pulling me inside. With this my load began to shoot out the tip of my pulsating cock, spurt after spurt of my hot jizz shooting into her throat. Sarah held me close as my cum was released. I was finally spent and Sarah slowly released my cock from her mouth, being careful not to lose a drop of cum. Once my cock had been released frtom her mouth she licked my shaft up and down "fuck we both taste good, I needed that load of cum, I love how it feels when you were shooting it down my throat" Sarah said.

I leant against the wall and watched Sarah getting up from her knees. I looked her in the eyes and said  "come back tomorrow and you can have more of my hot load".

With a wink, Sarah said "no need, I'm sleeping here tonight, I want your cum for breakfast"