Prologue

Note an and all art is not mine and is found from google also I do not own naruto or demonlayer they belong to Masashi Kishimoto and Koyoharu Gotouge respectively

Naruto and the rest of the retrieval team have started recovery when an ambu enters his room and takes him out of his bed and says " you have been summoned by the council demon brat" she mutters the last part. Once he arrives he sees the no meat counts consisting of the clan heads on one side on the other is the people who made the boys life hell for as long as they could, the civilian council consisting of the most influential citizens of konoha in the middle say 4 people the 2 advisors Homura and koharu the 3rd person is the Warhawk Danzo shimiura and lastly is the hokage tsunade senju. After a long silence the hokage speaks "Genin Naruto Uzumaki do you know why your are here? She questioned "Naruto immediately stands straight and says "no lady tsunade I don't" A civilian speaks up and says "demon your here because of the damage you did to the last uchia saskue on your last mission. "Naruto was about to speak when another chimes in and says by the order of the council you'd are herby stripped of your status and banished for ever entering the leaf village again doing so would be cause for immediate execution. Before any more could be said naruto finally snapped and just threw his headband at the desk and said "ok" in an emotionless varicella that made the council freeze in place however they came back to their senses when a ninja burst through the door before he could speak the hokage spoke up "everyone shut up and what the meaning of theis intrusion" the ninja says that a hasria from the demon slayer corps is here and wishes to speak with them. The council agrees and says to let him in.

Time skip a few minutes.

A man enters the room he has black hair with two different colored eyes one green the other yellow he has a white snake wrapped around his neck and is weeding the regular demon slayer uniform with a white and black striped kimono and has a sword sheathed at his side. The Warhawk danzo speaks up and asks the man "do what do we ow the pleasure of a visit from a hasria and what business do you have here?" The man the spoke in a muffled voice few to the bandages wrapped around his mouth and says" my name is i giro oboni the serpent hasria of the demon slayer core I'm her for naruto uzumaki" he says the council start to whisper but before anyone could speak Naruto who they forgot was there speaks up and says" hey iguro been a while what are you here for?" He asked generally confused as to why his old friend is here. He says something that confuses the council "I'm her to ask for your return to the core. The council erupted in a colectile ehhhhhhhh!

Time skip a few minutes

Once the council calendar down tsunade speaks up " what do you mean come back iguro-San said man only lifts an eyebrow and asks naruto "you never told them did you?" Naruto replied "no I saw no reason to tell them or they would have forced me to share core secrets in order for them to gain more power.!" Naruto said coldly inure ply nods and then says " so would you agree to return or not" Naruto was about to reply when he was interrupted by a civilian councilman who said " take the worthless demon for all we care we just banished him!" The man laughed before iguro could respond the hokage finally had enough and smashed the table in front of he and said" enough! Nor nor talking councilman and I never agreed to this!!" Before anyone could rebuke he statement naruto spoke and said it's fine granny I'm done with this village and iguro-San came all the way here for me to return despite being retired so I'll go with him" this shocks the council not knowing the demon brat was a former member even if he retired. Before any one could say iguro and Naruto left the building.

Time skip nigh time the both had just made it to the gate to leave the village when they say tsunade shizune her apprentice and the pig named ton-ton she carried they said there goodbyes to naruto and he to them and hoped he see them again. So they two men left the village.