Chapter 1 Retrieval team

Chapter 1
Warning this is a long chapter

7 year time skip

We see a group of the remaining konoha 11 with Saskue replacing naruto all with their team sensei's being Kakashi, Guy, Asuma, and Kurenai standing in the hokages office. After a long silence Tsunade speaks " You all have a mission to retrieve one Naruto Uzumaki at any cost" she says in a authoritative tone. The students eyes widen and a collective gasp could be heard from them. While the students chat about their former classmate the teachers look back at the Hokage and ask "why the sudden need for his return it's been 7 years?" Asuma questioned while taking a drag from his cigarette. The students quiet down and look to the Hokage for answers. "The leaf village elders and council decided the best way to start to get back as the top nation in the great 5 villages is to get our allies back with us and Naruto is the reason we had them in the first place." She said in a low and saddened tone. " Lady Hokage how are we sure he will even see us if he is still a part of the demon slayer core he likely won't even want to see us" Kurenai asked  questionably " What are you talking about sensei it's Naruto we're talking about he will be the same idiot knuckle head we all know!" Kiba spoke enthusiastically. Before anyone spoke the Hokage cleared her throat gathering everyone's attention " While i wish that was true kiba it's been 7 years he will definitely have changed and that's assuming the master of the core will even let us speak to him." That gave the group a slight shiver wondering what kind of man could be the master of the demon slayer core. "That being said your are all to leave in an hour pack your bags this is considered an S rank mission of the most importance" Tsunade spoke to all assembled before her. "HAI" they all said together....

Time skip 1 week

It took the group a week to travel from the leaf village to make it to the headquarters of the demon slayers and the students and teachers were all left shocked at the beauty of the entrance it was night so the wisteria flowers looked to glow beautifully. When they finally made it to the front gate they knocked and waited five minutes when they were about to knock again they were interrupted with the gate opening revealing and young woman who appeared to be in her mid twenties with white hair in a short ponytail with lavender colored eyes and wearing a peach colored kimono with a flower patter on it and a dark blue Haori over it. This woman is Amane Ubushiki wife to the current master of the demon slayer core Kagaya. She spoke to the group in a calm but questioning voice " Hello how may I help you ninjas today." Her voice despite its nature was soothing to hear to the point the Konoha 11 we mesmerized by it. Kakashi was the first to speak he bows and says" hellos madam we are Konoha shinobi here on a mission." He spoke quickly "The woman looked confused but none the less asked" I see then if I may ask what is your mission and how has it led you and your group here?" It was then Asuma spoke up " Mam do you know a boy named Naruto Uzumaki?" He questioned this got a look of surprise from the young woman she then spoke more strictly but still softly "what if I do if so did he do something wrong" she asked back to the man "Kurenai spoke and said " sorry miss I think you have the wrong idea about us how about a restart and let's introduce our selves" she suggested the group agrees and give their introduction. "I see we'll my name is Amane Ubushiki and I'm the wife to the current master of the demon slayer core." She politely said this revelation shocked the group before they could speak more Amane spoke again "it's late how about you come inside and you can speak with my husband about your mission." The group agrees and she lets them in and they follow her to a nice Japanese styled home with a beautiful yard will of trees a small pond with a bridge to a small island in the pond with one big treen on it.

They continue walking till they get to a door Amane speek to the group and says he is currently in a meeting with most of the Hashira so please wait out here while I speak to him about your groups arrival." The group of students and their sensei nod and wait while Amane enters the room  they hear small chatter and then she comes back out a few minutes later and says "you may all enter now." The group enters the dark room only lit by 2 lanterns they see a man with what looks to be a burn over his eyes that they almost mistake for a bykugan but realize he is just blind stying in front of the man is who they assumed to be the Hashira one man covered in scars and has white hair, one many who had tears falling from his face and is in a praying position,a lady with pink hair with green tips, another girl with black hair with a butterfly hairpin on, a young boy with long black hair with Ming green tips and baggy clothing, a man with a black hair and emotionless eyes, the last two in the room are a man with black short hair and a white snake around his neck and lastly is a tall man with a headband covered in gems with a weird red marking on his eye.

The people in the room look to the newcomers and the blind man looks towards them and says in a very soft and kind tone and introduces him self " hello leaf ninja I am kakgaya ubuyashiki the current master of the demon slayer core and these people are the Hashira being Sanemi ,gyomei, Mitsuri, Shniobu, muichiro, giyu, iguro, and tengen. Now my wife has told me who your group is so I would like to ask what bring you all here?" The man questioned in such a soft voice that the group was left speechless however Kurenai was the first to break out of the stupor and had they all bow and she says " Yes we are her is search of a former member of our village we were told he left to come here." She spoke respectfully and professionally. "I understand and may I please know the name of who you seek?" It was Asumas turn to speak and he said "His name is Naruto Uzumaki." That got different reactions from everyone form surprises to hatred towards the leaf nin." The man now known as iguro said "last I was there you all banished him and he came backer here with me." Then Kakshi spoke up in their defense "we had no say in that we could not defy the council decision and he banishment has been revoked for over 3 years now." Before the others could speak the master put a finger to his lips and they all immediately stoped and waited for him to speak " I see while I understand your mission I will not force one of my children to do something that they don't want to. So the decision is up to him, When he returns in a hour it will be his choice and I ask that you please reframe from using force it will only end badly." Before he could continue they heard "CAW CAW" Naruto Uzumaki has slayed upper moon 2 doman repeat naruto Uzumaki has slayer upper moon 2 doman he will return in 1 day." This news shocked the demon slayers and the master who spoke so hopefully "Really!! It's true Naruto my child thank you from the depths of my heart we are finally putting a dent in Kibutsujis ranks and you have avenged Kanae!!" Saying this they heard someone crying and they all look to see shniobu crying muttering the words "Thank you" over and over while mitsuri hugs and comforts her.

Time skip the next day

The retrieval team was given rooms in the butterfly mansion it was around the start of the after noon when they heard a commotion the ninja followed it and found him it was naruto but different he hair was now a mixture of black with red tops and his attire consists of the regular demo slayer uniform and a black haori with lightning around the bottom and yellow kanji on the back that says moon and thunder. They notice shniobu was hugging him and he did something that broke Hinata's hear he pulled the butterfly girls chin up and kissed her. After that the group yelled "EHHHH"

Time skip 20 minutes

The group have assembled in the outdoors this time in the yard they had seen last night and all of the people from the pervious meeting were there other than shniobu and Naruto. Speaking of the two they group then heard footsteps and they looked and say shniobu supporting naruto in walking after they make it the boy they once knew was now a man and he spoke in a kind yet serious voice "Master I assume you have heard but I was able to slay Doman" his voice as deep but kind. The master spoke up and said one simple word " come" letting go of shniobu he limps to the master and he asks "yes?" The master than gives the man a hug and congratulates him on his job. You couldn't see it but small tears started falling form Naruto's eyes but he quickly wiped them away and says " it's my duty to protect people no thanks is needed how I will thank you for your support if I wasn't for you Kanae would go unavenged." He spoke lightly and after that he went with the other Hashira the retrieval team the spoke and asked the master if they may continue their mission. The man only nodded his head to which they turned and saw shniobu helping naruto again and they took notice of something on bothe thir hands it was a beautiful diamond ring on their hands showing they were married however Kiba the dunce of the group asked " Hey naruto What's the ring for?" Curiosity evident in his voice. The questioned man turns his head with an emotionless look and says "Not that is any of your business but I'm married." He spoke the member of team 8 looked at hinata who still had read eyes from crying and she looked to have had her entire world shattered to pieces. Before things got worse Asuma spoke up a and said look kid I'll get to point our mission is to bring you back to the village but considering you are married we can bring your partner with us if that helps. "Speaking of which who is the it" Ino spoke out. Ever not form Knonha just looked at them as if they were idiots. Naruto spoke up and said "This beautiful butterfly if my wife we've been married for 5 years now." He said holding shniobu closer and she smiled giving home a kiss on the cheek. Kakishi spoke up and said "So naruto you should pack your thing so we can return as soon as possible." Thinking that naruto was gonna come back with them but the next words spoken from the man's mouth made the team stops in utter shock...

"Never now leave and never come for me again.!"

End of chapter 1