𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐲

You
MOM.
MOM PLS 😭😭
TAKE THE OFFER BACK
TAKE IT BACK IM BEGGING YOU
ILL RESIGN FROM BLUE LOCK PLZ
PLEAPEAKEASEEEE

lets get you to bed gramms 👵🏼
YOU CAN GO BE PRODUCTIVE IN THAT
BLUE LOCK PLACE. IT SOUNDS LOVELY! 😊

You
PRODUCTIVE ??????? THIS IS
A FUCKING PRISON WHAT AM I
SUPPOSED TO DO HERE OTHER
THAN DIE OF BOREDOM

lets get you to bed gramms 👵🏼
GEE, I DONT KNOW GENIUS 🤔😲
MAYBE YOUR JOB??? 🤯💀💀

You
mom. if u dont reaccept that
offer i will singlehandedly tear
everyone here apart and turn
them into beef stew.

lets get you to bed gramms 👵🏼
not my problem but you
have my best wishes to
try and fight those 6 footer
ankles anyway. 😘

You
YOU. are going to the nursing
home when you turn 80! 😸
say goodfuckingbye to france
& leeching off my success🤗

lets get you to bed gramms 👵🏼
ugh, shouldve picked the
orphanage. i knew it was
calling for me back then 😔

You
SENILE OLD LADY IM NEVER
TALKING TO U AGAIN🤬🤬

you tossed your phone away from you as you buried your face into your pillow and whined. your legs kicked against the uncomfortable mattress, and you pulled at the perfectly white sheets of your bed.

you could've been in milan instead of this hellhole!?

after you finished crying your sorrows away and taking your anger out on your stupid pillow, you sat up and snatched your notebook off of the floor.

half a year in this place! half. a. year!

as you strode towards the surveillance room, you wondered what you'd be doing in those 6 months of being in blue lock. would you be allowed to talk to the athletes? no, probably not.

"come in." ego spoke after you knocked on the door. "i have the list ready, sir. if it's fine by you, i mean... no pressure, but could you finish the annotations by tonight? i want to prepare all the food in advance so i'm not so stressed out tomorro--", "these are all fine. remove the first to the twenty fifth dish. i'll be eliminating 25 of the players on the spot tomorrow morning, so there'd be no need for those. if you'd like, you could save those foods for goal bonuses." he handed you back the notebook as soon as he took a single glance at it, leaving you speechless and dumbfounded.

did he actually read through the entire list...?

"oh... a--are you sure? i mean-- i wrote down a sushi platter for #1, so if that's too much--!", "number one, itoshi rin. i'm sure you know of itoshi sae, right?" ego pushed his glasses up.

oh. no wonder that name sounded familiar. i knew i saw those pretty eyelashes before.

"they're... brothers. oh, my god. okay, sorry. nevermind. well then, aside from that, is there anything else you want me to do here, sir?" you asked, tilting your head. "hm, no. however, i would like to remind you before the participants arrive tomorrow, that you should typically avoid making contact with them. making appearances, speaking to them, befriending them, etcetera. i don't want them to be distracted with a girl that's their age, who's relatively pretty."

"understood, sir. no problem. if that's all, then i'll be off now. thank you for your help, mr. ego."

goddammit, this is so lame! i'm gonna be locked up in this place for 6 months and i'm not even allowed to do so much as to talk to the other people here. i was kinda looking forward to having at least one of those pretty boys around my finger, too... man, this is gonna be so boring. hmph, well at least ego acknowledged that i'm pretty.

you entered the kitchen and you instantly forgot about the entire blue lock experience being lame.

it was massive. it wasn't even just a kitchen! it was practically an entire grocery store! everything was there. from devices to tools, and to ingredients and snacks! there was not a single thing that you couldn't find in this place!

no, nope! forget about those lame soccer boys! i'm gonna have a blast cooking and experimenting on recipes with the stuff here. there were even imported goods, oh my god!

"mr. ego!" you hollered, sure that the man heard through the surveillance cameras.
"what is it, kid?"
"i'm allowed to use anything i want here, right? even if it isn't for the players?"
"go ahead. just make sure you leave some ingredients for their food."
"of course. thanks mr. ego."

you smiled to yourself before snatching a basket and running to grab everything that laid within your line of view and taking it straight to the stove. and in only a handful of hours, maybe 2-3, or probably 4. you finished all 275 main courses for the blue lock players, and you still felt bored.

"mr. ego!" you called again.
"what is it now?"
"i'm done with the player's food. can you give me another job? i'm bored."
"make me your best plate of yakisoba noodles. it should keep you busy for the rest of the week."

week? no, you were gonna impress him on the first try.

"can i have a reference? what's your go-to yakisoba order? or toppings?"
"i like my noodles spicy with mayo. you can figure out the rest yourself."

well, that's an interesting combination.

"understood. i'll do my best."

you did in fact, give your best.

however,

your best was clearly not enough for the coach, as he sent it back to you immediately. you were flabbergasted, appalled, even. no one ever sent your mother's yakisoba recipe back! it was delectable! perfect, even!

"what?! unbelievable!" you huffed upon seeing the almost perfect plate that was returned, with only about one bite being taken.

"it's too bland, and there's not enough mayonnaise."

you rolled your eyes at his ruthless remark, and snagged it off the tray before dumping it in the trash. you kept trying, insisting that you would get it right before midnight, surely.

...

right?

"kid, go to sleep. it's 2:42AM."
"no way. one more! i'm gonna get your stupid yakisoba right if it's the last thing i do in blue lock..." you grumbled in a frustrated tone as you aggressively mixed the noodles together.

"go. to. sleep. i'm not taking another tasting of yakisoba. i'm gonna puke."
"yeah, well too bad! it's just this last one!" you laughed sarcastically.

'those kids better have the same level of determination as her,' ego thought as he reviewed the players' profile for what felt like the umpteenth time that evening.

something ego realized in that moment was that you were a little too determined. because from 2:42AM, you didn't stop cooking until you eventually passed out on the floor of the noodles isle in the stock room at 6:02AM.

it took 48 tries, and your creations still, did not satisfy ego's tastebuds.

how agonizing.

.

.

.

.

.

ル ˖ ♡ ₍ ᐢ..ᐢ ₎ 📍 ࣪ . ›