𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝

after you got an ass beating from ego for not only keeping him up until 6 in the morning, and not only for giving him a stomachache from god knows how many samples of yakisoba you gave him, but an ass beating on your aunt's behalf because she was absent?!

why do men.

you were fed up with this place and it was only your second day.

"get dressed in the blue lock staff uniform and wear a mask at all times, also tie your hair in a bun to avoid suspicion. direct the players to their rooms and assign them with their uniforms using the list i gave you. and remember, don't speak to them, at all." he said, tapping his foot rhythmically on the floor of the cold surveillance room.

"...yes, sir..." you mumbled groggily as you rubbed your eyes.

when you finished freshening up and scrubbing away the scent of mayonnaise and spice off yourself, you hurried to the front of the facility while slipping on a black mask to hide your face. you had to admit, the bodysuit that blue lock provided for you was quite uncomfortable. since they were made for men specifically, it was a little too tight for your... chest area.

nevertheless, you stood patiently and waited for the players to arrive by the entrance. like ego had anticipated, it didn't take long before blue buses began to pull up one by one, with the players exiting them.

"welcome to blue lock, you lumps of talent. take your uniforms and wait for my assistant to direct you to your rooms and tour you around the facility. hand over your wallets and phones to him, too" ego spoke from the tv screen.

HIM? the lack of faith this man has in these boys' self control is just implausible!

the boys groaned and sighed before tossing their belongings into the basket that you held in one hand, while taking the uniforms that you were handing them as well.

rin itoshi in person! he's so much prettier than in the photos... i really wanna talk to him...-- oh my god, that's the heir of the mikage corporation, isn't it--?! no, wait-- it's ryosuke kira, wow!

while you were trying to admire the beauty of the boy you only had the luxury of seeing on television, you were suddenly overshadowed by a massive presence. "hurry it up, slowpoke. stop staring at everyone." a tall boy with red eyes towered over you. you felt like crying at his intimidating presence, and nodded vigorously in the hopes that he'd leave. thankfully, ego shooed the guy away and you were able to hastily finish up.

when all the uniforms were distributed and the player's belongings were handed over to you, you began to take them around the facility so they had an idea of where they'd be living for... the next six months, at best. of course, questions about yourself were unavoidable, but thanks to the high surveillance that ego set up around the building, he was able to answer them on your behalf.

"what's your name? you're so quiet."
"his information is none of your business."

"this guy's got massive pecs, holy shit, they look like a pair of tits!"
"use that as motivation to work on your own miserable, unbuilt body."

"why isn't he talking?"
"i instructed him not to."

"is this elegantly gorgeous man really a... man? looks more like a lady."
"anybody in this facility could say the same thing about you, aryu jyubei."

after hours of stupid questions and taunting remarks from these dumb men, all the players were finally settled in their rooms, and you could finally get some rest. well, that relief was only short-lived, since ego started calling for you to prepare the player's dinner.