The Fight That Ended Hapiness

Things got scary, fast.

Kirishima was removed from your trio and was fighting his villain.

Bakugou was blasting the main villain or who we thought was the leader while you were supporting him with additional power.

The villain had supports and used them to blast toward you but you dodged and used your quirk to shield yourself.

It was overwhelming. Villains just kept appearing from the shadows. You couldn't catch a break.

Finally, the villains were handled you used rope to tie them up and left them for the police to grab them

Bakugou was still fighting, he was hurt but his stubborn ass kept fighting.

"Hit them from behind and ill go from the front, H/N"

"Got it," you said nodding at bakugou's instructions

He has gotten better at letting others help him fight since you and Kirishima started dating him.

You charged up your quirk and used it while bakugou went with the plan and you both defeated the villain.

"Nice work dynamight!" You said wiping blood from your mouth

"I know" bakugou smirked

You held your finger to your ear holding the earpiece to turn your mic on. "Red riot! We're all done here, let's go home"

There was silence

"Red?" You asked again getting worried

"OI, SHITTY HAIR!" bakugou yelled into this earpiece

You both looked at each other

Finally, Kirishima's voice came through

"GU-- HE- P N--D B--KU-" (guys help need backup)

You both heard the sound come in and out. Then a crash and static.

"KIRISHIMA?!" You asked frantically trying to get the signal back.

"EIJIRO!!" Bakugou yelled.