The Night I Lost Everything

"EIJIRO!!"Bakugou yelled getting worried and panicked when he saw your face

You both stared at each other. Kirishima rarely asks for help. He's a strong hero. He's #5. You were #13 and Bakugou was #3.

Both your hearts fell to your stomach realizing that the villain Bakugou was fighting might not have been the strongest, he was just the leader. And you were given the weaker goons.

You both quickly tried to find Kirishima where you both had left him. In the cold, wet, alleyway.

The alley was a dead end. So the fight was contained and away from the public. 

You both got there almost falling on your knees when you saw Kirishima on the ground weak, struggling to breathe.

You examined him trying to see the damage.

He had a cut on his forehead that was bleeding. You examined him further and noticed more blood as you turned him over to his back.

You gasped at what you saw.

"Shit. Katsuki!" You turned to look at him, tears welling in your eyes while you put pressure on Kirishima's wound.

"He's been stabbed"

Kirishima was barely there. Fighting to stay alive. He had lost a lot of blood. The night and the wet, dark pavement hid the blood that was pooling around him. The clouds moved away from the moon to reveal the red.

Balugou fell to his knees beside you, holding his hand as you cradled his head in your arms.

"Shit. That bastard... IM GONNA KILL HIM!" he stood up holding back tears.

"K-katsuki..." Kirishima managed to sputter.

"Shh, don't. Save your strength." He kneeled back down, caressing his face

"N-no.... listen... I love you" Kirishima reached up and places his hand on Bakugou's cheek

Bakugou grabbed his hand and kissed his palm, pressing it harder on his face. " I know, don't say it like it's the last time you'll tell me, okay? I love you too, just stay alive"

"Y/N..... take care of him," he said squeezing his other hand that was holding yours.

"Kiri, please... don't talk like that," you said hoping he didn't see the fear of losing him in your eyes.

"Well well well... look who's come to save the little Rock in my shoe" a raspy, deep voice spoke from the shadows.

"SHOW YOURSELF COWARD!" bakugou stood up ready to protect his 2 fiancés.

You heard creaking echoing. Bouncing off the walls of the buildings surrounding you. You couldn't pinpoint where the voice came from

"I SAID COME OUT! DON'T MAKE ME SAY IT AGAIN YOU BASTARD" Bakugou started to spark his hands.

"Looks like I hit the jackpot," the voice said coming out of the shadows and into the moonlight.

"3 top 20 heroes and one of them is the number 3" he chuckled licking the blade he had in his hands.

"I wonder if your blood is as tasty as his"  He glanced at you

"Don't worry, I won't kill this one. I'll keep this pretty little thing as my toy" he chuckled now licking his lips

Bakugou was now seeing red. " YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH TALKING ABOUT THEM LIKE THAT?!"  Bakugou lunged at him.

You held Kirishima tight, making sure he was still breathing and with you. You tried to harness your energy and use it to help heal his wounds but you weren't strong enough to heal more than a minor injury. This was too big of a job.