ʸᵃⁿᵈᵉʳᵉ⁻⁻𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐔 𝐑𝐘𝐎̄𝐇𝐄𝐈 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

𝒀𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑬. (𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠)

Pronouns used: She/her

————————☠︎︎🂱🜲🂱☠︎︎ ————————

She sat down on her bed as she sobbed.

For a few months now, Y/N has been getting weird messages. They say disturbing things like: "You look so cute when you're sleeping<3" or "You're beautiful! Don't cry :("

Y/N had no option to block or mute the number because her stalker hacked her phone. So she ignored all the messages until the death of her boyfriend.

'Why?', you may ask. It was because the stalker messaged her something, mentioning him.

———————————

𝑼𝑵𝑲𝑵𝑶𝑾𝑵 𝑵𝑼𝑴𝑩𝑬𝑹
—————-

?
You might wanna check on that
boyfriend of yours.
⁷:¹⁸ᵖᵐ✔︎✔︎

You
WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM
✔︎✔︎⁸:³⁸ᵖᵐ

?
you finally answered!

you shouldnt ignore me yk<3

You
why do you know my daily schedule?

who are you?

?
you'll see who i am.

i love you, Y/N :)

You
fuck you!

i will never love a person like you!

?
i will make sure you love me.
See you soon, N/N❤️

——————

She teared up at the thought of her, now dead, boyfriend.

KNOCK KNOCK

'That sounds like it's coming from the window..'

Y/N thought. For a second, she was frozen. Then, fear suddenly struck her. The house she lived in had gates, so there was no way her friend had came to knock on the window.

SMASH!

Y/N tried to run out of her room. But unfortunately, her bed was slightly close to the window. Her stalker grabbed her by the arm and shoved a cloth with a substance onto her mouth.

"Shhh." He shushed.

For some reason, the voice sounded familiar to her. But Y/N was too terrified and drugged to think about who it was.

"I will make you love me, Y/N."

--------☠︎︎🂱🜲🂱☠︎︎ --------

Yandere
ⁿᵒᵘⁿ/ᵛᵉʳᵇ/ᵃᵈʲᵉᶜᵗⁱᵛᵉ

𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍-- A ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴛᴇɴ, ʜᴀʀᴍ, ᴏʀ ᴋɪʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ.

--------☠︎︎🂱🜲🂱☠︎︎ --------

Hello! I'm super sorry it was so short.

I don't really have an idea of how to write things andd its my first time 😰.

———

Some things abt this page:

-Y/N actually knows Arisu because they went to the same Highschool and were friends for some time.

-Y/N's boyfriend was rich, so she lived in a house that was quite big and had gates.

-Y/N is a year younger than Arisu.

——

my yandere headcannons for Arisu:

-hes probably a hacker, like a super genius hacker.

-i think he will install cameras around the house and watch it 24/7 on his phone.

-he would most likely know how to break into houses and do crime stuff cuz of his games, like yandere sim for example.

Thank you so much for reading. I will improve my writing skills, I promise!

-