ʸᵃⁿᵈᵉʳᵉ⁻⁻𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

𝒀𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑬. (After borderlands)

Pronouns used: She/her

⚠️ WARNING: MAJOR LAST SEASON AND ENDING SPOILERS! PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE ENTIRE SHOW.

And also Yandere banda stuff yea

————————☠︎︎🂱🜲🂱☠︎︎ ————————

Do not read if you don't want major spoilers.

Why am I like this?

Why did this happen?

It's all over for me..

"Y/N? You doing okay in that hospital?"

She snapped out of her negative train of thoughts.

"Oh..hey man- if you ignore my burnt legs, I'm doing quite okay."

"I need to go soon, I will come visit you tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay, bye bye!"

"Byee~!"

Y/N hung up and put her phone down on the side table, feeling the urge to just lie back down and sleep.

Looking beside her, she saw a man with messy black hair. Though they didn't know each other, something felt familiar about him.

She thought about what's happening while lying down softly. Staring at the ceiling, Y/N rethought her trauma- trying to figure out what she was going to do next.

The doctors had informed her about her injuries. Her legs had a permanent injury and she may never walk again in her life. She had a few minor scratches around everywhere on her body but it ached on every inch of her body.

"Hello, L/N. I have good news for you."

She flinched slightly, surprised at the sudden voice beside her. A nurse with eye bags with a tired expression had walked up to her when she was daydreaming. Staring blankly for a second, she finally responded.

"Uh, okay."

"You can be discharged in less than 2 weeks— with a wheelchair, of course— if you confirm that you had someone to take care of you!"

Y/N thought for a moment. Maybe her brother could help, or her best friend. Without a second thought, she nodded in agreement. Even if they were unable to, no one needs to know.

"Great! I will be back with you in a few hours."

The nurse left, rushing to other patients.

'That lady needs a raise fr'

She mentally spoke. For the few months Y/N had stayed in the hospital, the nurse was the sweetest. Even though they didn't communicate much, the nurse helped a lot.

Time skip to 2 weeeks lator :)!!

"Alright then, you are done being processed so now you can be discharged. Stay safe!"

The nurse smiled happily, waving goodbye to her as her brother pushed the wheelchair.

"I guess you're stuck with me now."

"You mean you're stuck with me."

TIMESKIP AGAIN TO MIDNIGHT.

'I feel like having sum snacks. Lemme steal some shiz'

Y/N got her wheelchair and headed to the kitchen. Since she moved downstairs, she had easy access to many places.

As she was munching on chips, a sudden uneasy feeling dropped on her. It was like a feeling of being watched. She wheeled herself back to her room, still holding the bag of hot and spicy chips, and locked the door behind her.

PLIANG!

Sounds of glass shards being stepped on terrified the woman on the bed. The door slammed open and a shadow of a man with broad shoulders walked in slowly. Y/N tried to shout for her brother but the shadow stopped her by putting a cloth over her mouth, making her screams muffled.

Guessing that the cloth contained some type of chemical, she tried to resist as best as she can, but couldn't because of the strong drug and fainted.

She woke up in an unfamiliar room and her wheelchair was no where to be seen. The ropes hugged her wrists and ankles tightly, a little bit too tight. A gag was stuffed in her mouth, making it unable for her to scream for help.

The room had a mattress, there was a pillow for her head and a blanket over her. The entire room looked like it hasn't been cleaned much and was really dusty- so she assumed this place was some sort of basement.

"You're finally awake. I've been waiting for this moment ever since I heard about your killings!"

————————☠︎︎🂱🜲🂱☠︎︎ ————————

Hey yall 🧍‍♀️

A Banda x Reader was requested in the middle of this story being edited by someone- sorry if this isn't what you wanted though ‼️‼️

OKAY BYE