part 1 ( Fuck me Daddy)

You went to the club alone as all your friends were busy hanging out with their boyfriends...
You ordered a cocktail...A man sat beside you. He was a little too close to you but you couldn't care less because of how drunk you already were. Everything was blurry. The man placed his hand on your thigh slowly rubbing his hand around your inner thigh... Btw you were wearing this...

You looked at him smiling drunkly

???: Guess you had enough drink bby girl

You: Daddy??

???: Correct bby girl and daddy need your help with something down here ...

He said looking at his dick Which was stuck in his tight pants...

You:of course daddy I am willing to help you...

???: Let's go bby girl daddy wants to fuck you very hard

He said putting you in his shoulder while your butt was rubbing his face... He took you to a room and threw you in the bed and went and opened a cabinet taking out some handcuffs...

???: bby girl daddy want you to kneel down

You did as he said and unbuckled his belt and pulling his pants down revealing his boxers...You then slowly pulled his boxers down making his dick come out almost hitting your face... You were shocked on how big his dick was...

???: Do you like what you are seeing bby girl?

You: Wow I've never seen a dick so big as yours...

???: Really is this your first time bby?

You: No it's my second ig

???: Enough talking...

He said putting his dick in your mouth, pulling it in and out fast.. while you sucked his dick very hard making him moan loudly...

He then pulled his dick out and grab you throwing you in the bed... He took your dress off revealing you only in your panties wearing no bra... He licked his lips and took your panties off...

???: Such an nice pussy you have here...

He came closer to you smashing his lips against yours kissing you roughly like a mad horny man...
You put your hand around his neck to which he immediately broke the kiss and handcuffed you to the both side of the bed...

???: You are allowed to scream daddy as loud as you can while daddy gonna fuck you...

He put his dick in your pussy making you scream as his dick was bigger than your pussy hole...

He fucked you very hard not giving a shit to your screamings... Some time later the pain vanished bringing the pleasure... You moaned ver loudly...

???: Yes moan for daddy

He said fucking you even more harder and faster than before... He took his dick out and started sucking your pussy making you moan in pleasure... He went to your boobs and started sucking the hell outta you...you both got tired and laid breathing heavily... You slowly fell asleep cuddling each other while being nude ...