part 2 (going to a BTS fanmeet)

You woke up feeling very dizzy... You took your phone and saw it was 5am you looked next to you but saw no one.. you clearly remember having one night stand Witham guy but couldn't remember his face...

You the look at yourself being naked and put your clothes on before walking out of the club... You went to your car starting it and went ti your apartment... You couldn't walk very properly... Your friend, Sasha called you.
You took the call...

Sasha: heyyy Y/n I've got some good news...

You: hey what is it?

Sasha: I got tickets to BTS fanmeet tomorrow!!!

You: girl really what time?

Sasha: early at 9.00am

You: oh ok get ready by 8.30 I'll come and pick you up...

Sasha: okay btw where were you last night

You: ohh I was at the club

Sasha: really did you had a one night stand or what?

You: yes how do you know?

Sasha: I called at 3am about 5 times. A guy picked up and said you were sleeping after a rough night... He hung up after a second...

You: tf I don't really remember his face or something. Ig i.was too drunk.. I'm so tired Iam gonna rest for a bit...

Sasha: ohhh tired of getting fucked by a guy?

You:shut up not like you didn't do anything with your bf

Sasha: ok² calm down girl byeee meet you tomorrow..

You: byee

You said hanging up the call and lying on the bed slowly closing your eyes...

Skip to next day

You woke up at 7am and getting ready to pick up Sasha... Btw this is what you're wearing...

You started your car and went to pick up Sasha

You started your car and went to pick up Sasha... She got on your car and you drove to the destination for the fanmeet...

You arrived there and went inside the place while standing in aline you were behind Sasha...

You got your turn... You talked to every on of them finally it was your bias...you went to him and called him..

You: Jimin-ahh

Jimin: heyyy

He looked at you and his eyes widened... All of a sudden he looked down smilling shyly...

You: Are you okay?

Jimin: yeah... What's your name?

You: it's Y/n...

Jimin : did you had fun this week?

You: yes actually kind of... My boss gave me 2 weeks holiday...

Jimin: your working... How old are you?

You: a little bit younger than you... 24

Jimin: ohh perfect

He said while signing you album ...

Jimin: when you get home look at page 12... Not now and also look at it when you're alone..

You: weird but okay

You said giggling...

You were done with the fan meet.. you dropped Sasha at her house and went to your apartment...

You suddenly remembered about what jimin said to you... You opened the album and saw a note saying (his phone number) call me

You couldn't believe your eyes ... You took your phone and texted him...

TEXT-TEXT-TEXT

You: Heyy... Is this jimin?

Jimin: Heyy... Didn't expect you. Yes it is jimin

You: really how can I believe?

He saw your text and in a minute he facetime you. You were kinda nervous to take the call but took it any way... It was him lying in his bed shirtless looking at you will bitting his lips..

Jimin: believe me now

You: *shocked* yes ig

Jimin: so are you free tonight?

You: uhmm yes

Jimin: then I'll text you a address. Come there by 11.00pm. text me before coming and come there alone..

You:okay

Jimin winked at you and ended the phone call..