Part 5: Scandal

*Breaking New*

A girl was seen coming out of The K-pop idol Park Jimin's apartment wearing a short black dress... Netizens suspect that she is the girlfriend of Park Jimin....

Jimin's POV

I was watching the news, when suddenly my manager called me...

Manager: Jimin-shi is what I saw on the TV true?

*I didn't know what else to say and had to lie that she is my girlfriend*

Jimin: Yes hyung it's my girlfriend

Manager: Jimin you know you should have told me first right?

Jimin: yeah I'm Sorry

Manager: It's okay we will leave a statement and keep your girlfriend with you for awhile incase people attack her.

Jimin: Okay hyung..

*End of call*

I immediately called Y/n and told her to come to my apartment...

She came in wearing this outfit

Y/n POV

Jimin: You do know how to make me horny baby girl *he said smirking at me*

Y/n: Daddy just tell me what is it... I came in such a hurry...

Jimin: That doesn't matter now. Let daddy fuck you first.

Y/n: Jimin-ahh you- *he cut me off by kissing me and slightly pushed me against the wall*

Author POV

Jimin pat your ass while kissing you and you jumped on him while wrapping your legs around his waist... His hands were too small to cover you big ass...

He took to to the bedroom and threw you on the bed harshly. He suddenly went to his closet and came back with a handcuff and a king sized condom. He came to you taking your hands and handcuffed them...

He started unbuckling his belt and took off your clothes leaving you fully naked. He overed above you and started kissing your boobs while his hand were teasing you pussy.

You: Daddy just put it in already

Jimin: You don't order daddy around you $lut
* He said slapping you very hard*

Jimin: Kneel down you nasty $lut *you did as he said and immediately he inserted his d!ck in your mouth.. He pulled your hair and thrusted very fast making you gag*

*He then made you lie on the bed and insert his d!ck in your pussy and just stayed like that for a while teasing you*

You: Daddy stop teasing me

Jimin: Beg!!! *He shouted while slapping you*

You: Daddy please I beg you please go hard

Jimin: I like it when you beg me $lut

*Jimin then started thrusting very hard in you*

He then took out his d!ck and started sucking your pussy. You were moaning until the neighbours could hear.

Skip time

Jimin: Let's take a shower $lut

You: Yes daddy

*You both went and took an shower... He was rubbing your back and suddenly slapped your ass making you moan*

You: Ahhh

Jimin: You got such a big ass for a slut like you

You: Daddy I like it when you call me slut...

Jimin: You are an slut... You even had a one night stand with a stranger and willingly gave me your body.. What else am I supposed to call you other than a slut...

You: You can call me anything

You both got out of the shower and he explained everything to you ...