24. Imagine - Tea shop

[ Cute Fact ] — Interview

He once dreamed about opining a tea shop.

"Surprise!" you scream, taking of the blindfold covering Levi's eyes

Levi opens his eyes and sees the small building in front of him. It's a shop. A tea shop. Just above the door is a logo that says Levi's. You bought him his own tea shop for his birthday.

Levi gets more goosebumps than he already has from the cold winter air. "(Y/n)..."

He can hardly hide his joy and gratitude as he stares at the building with wide eyes and an open mouth. Ever since you were children, he told you about the dream of opening a tea shop. Even today you were confused, yet fascinated by the fact that he has such a passion for it. It's adorable.

"I..." Levi still hasn't found his voice, so you grab his arm with a smile and pull him into the store, carefully supporting him by the waist.

"There is nothing inside yet, Because I wanted you to do it. It still doesn't look like much but,-"

"It's perfect," your husband whispers, taking your hand.

You smile and pull him into a hug. "I'm so glad you like it," you murmur into his shoulder.

"How did you... I mean...", he is still speechless from sheer happiness.

You lean a little out of his embrace to look him in the eye. "I was walking here one morning to buy some flowers when the sales sign caught my eye. It was cheap as the building is old..." you shrug with a shy smile.  "So I thought, 'Why not?' because you deserve this after everything you've been through, Levi."

Levi gives you one of his smiles. "You didn't have to do that, (y/n)."

"Oh, shh. I wanted to do this." you grin and press a kiss against his cheek

Levi blushes and looks shyly to the side. "Thank you."

Don't dream your life
Live your dream