✩ NINJA WITH A SHORT S/O ✩

request on tumblr

->  NINJAGO NINJA WITH A SHORT S/O PLEASE AND THANK YOU

for me being somewhat short and not in a relationship it is hard for me to write this,but i really hope you enjoy this small drabble. apologizes if it's not long or too short. also, lmk if you want me to add Nya!

reader's pronouns are they/them

warnings are fluff, teasy!Kai, normal ninja ( ahem )

💕

Kai calls you Shortie. 100% It's your new nickname for him. "Hey, Shortie?" "Shortie over here- blah blah blah" "Look at the Shortie go!" It makes you so mad it's funny to him. While training he uses your shortness to his advantage. He's able to pin you down and keep you down. You hate it when he uses your head as an armrest and when you mention it to him he'd all like 'Oooh! That was your head! Sorry, Shorite, I thought you were the table.' You try so hard to not punch him in the face. While cuddling you're basically stuck. His arms are around your body and you are pinned to his chest while he cradles you. perfect time to call you "his baby" as he rocks back and forth.

Cole's tall. Not as tall as Zane, but tall enough to almost run into you during training. One time during training, you were sparring with Cole. He didn't see your small body jump behind him so he swung his hammer back and smacked you in the face. That earned you a bloody nose and a bruised eye. ( which healed over time ) So he's kinda protective over you when battling. Since you're short, you can easily be targeted. He finds it cute how you reach for something in the shelve and he has to come up behind you and grab it, a blush forms on your cheeks. While cuddling he'll have his arms on you and you'll be buried in an ocean of pillows and blankets.

Jay is also short. Lloyd and he are tied for the shortest, but he likes to think Lloyd's shorter. The one time Cyrus Borg went like 'Jay looks shorter' he started to get a bit insecure about his height and always tried to look taller. Now that he's dating you, who's short, he likes to tease you. For some reason, when he met you he realized being short shouldn't be a bad thing. The both of you play pranks on the guys ( with Lloyd's help ) and you three were able to escape because of how short and fast you both are. While cuddling, he likes to spoon you ( even though he also likes to be spooned ) he wants to seem like the man in the relationship. He can be, but that's something to talk about another day

Zane is just the tallest of them all. Cole is the second tallest, then Kai ( and Nya ) then Jay, and Lloyd and Jay are the same somewhat. He does not tease you about your height because he knows how upset you get when Kai and Jay do it to you. He gives them a lecture ( a 20-minute one ) about 'bullying' but Kai and Jay haven't teased you after Zane threatened them. ( he learned that from Cole ) While cuddling, Zane likes to just hold hands. He's not a huge PDA person. so holding hands is something he would normally do.

Lloyd is a short green bean. He finds it cute how brave you are when it comes to fighting. He also chuckles to himself when he sees you let out a battle cry and run to your opponent. You look so small it's hilarious to him when he sees your little legs move. While training, he can't help but push your head back as you run at him. He also tends to just dodge your attacks. While he cuddles, he likes to just have you in his arms. It makes him feel like he's a better boyfriend knowing you are safe. Because you're also so short, he likes to kiss your temple because that's the one place he's able to reach.