✩ VALENTINES DAY ✩

rq on tumblr

-> howdy jay!! happy vday! sknce it is valentines day i was thinking it could be fitting as a ninjago

'what the ninja would do with you on valentines day'

thank you for reading :)

one day late, but that's okay hehehhehehe. sorry this is so late anon, i really hope you enjoy this <3 also, i mentioned lava in this. if you don't like lava, please do not get upset. anyone can ship anyone they want ( of course if it's illegal, or smth along those lines then ofc i don't support it ) tyy, please enjoyy 🏹

reader's pronouns are they/them

warnings are fluff

🫀

Cole gives you so much chocolate for valentine's day. he loves seeing the smile form on your face when he sees the gifts he gives you. You run up to him, jumping onto him ( causing you to wrap your legs around his waist ), and give him a hug. You kiss him on the nose, thinking that was all the gifts but he surprises you with a small studded toy that says "I'm Nuts About You."

Kai lives for valentines day. He loves to spend that time with just you He would go all out with the gifts and just give you flowers, and chocolates and he also got you a large teddy bear. He loves seeing your reactions to his gifts. He expects nothing in return. Your smiles and the kisses you give are more than enough.

Jay goes all out. You enter your room in the Monastery and it is filled with red rose petals, the smell of candles ( you're favorite scent, fyi ), and chocolates around the bed and floor. He sneaks behind you and covers your eyes, giving you the "guess whoooo~" thing. The day was spent with Jay at the Mega Monster Amusement park.

Zane didn't know much about valentines day. You and he spent the day in Ninjago Downtown where most shops were packed with couples. Zane saw a couple drink from the same cup, and Znae being Zane bought an ice cream float while you two were seating down, while you took a sip Zane tried to follow. It ended with you both dropping the milkshake. You giggled, kissing Zane on the cheek, "I love you, you dorky Nindroid."

Nya makes the whole day all about you! Doesn't care about the money she's got to spend, she's getting you anything you wanted. You and she went to Mega Monster Amusement Park and went on almost all the rides, gets you any food you want, and bought you a large ( favorite animal ) stuffed toy. Kai soon lectures her about spending too much money when she knows full well Kai does the same for Cole ( lava shipper <3 )

Lloyd has no idea what to do for valentines day. He planned a day but it went totally wrong. He woke up late, meaning he missed the breakfast he planned for you. When he did make breakfast, it was just toast on bread ( or whatever quick breakfast you like ) and then on a walk, you both got drenched in puddles of water because of cars zooming by, and you were forced to go home. Lloyd felt horrible your day was ruined, but you found the time with him the only gift you needed. You spent the rest of the day at home, watching some Netflix, and chilling.