𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

ミ★ 𝘙𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 ★彡꧁•⊹٭𝙺𝙰𝚈 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴٭⊹•꧂•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

꧁•⊹٭𝙺𝙰𝚈 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴٭⊹•꧂
•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

❦ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴛᴡᴇʀᴋɪɴɢ ɴ ꜱʜɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ was ꜱᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ʀᴇᴄᴏʀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜɪᴛ, ꜱɴɪᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴀʜ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴄᴀʀᴇ? ɴᴏ.

but while you were shaking ass on kayla, jay had walked in the room and snatched you up, "why you showin off on da net n shit" he said, getting in your face as he grabbed you by your neck, walking out of the camera frame.

"why are you touching me?" you questioned, pushing him away from you and walking back to the live but you were caught off guard by him pulling your hair so you could come back to him.

"he trynna put it in me yall" you said, looking at the live as he laid you down on kayla's bed with his hand around your neck "chill" he said as you laughed "stop touching me" you said as kayla and jah laughed "why you shaking ass on live?" he asked and you rolled your eyes.

"because its phat..duhhh" you said "bruh her ass do not care" jah said, laughing his ass off "can you let me go now, i wanna get uppp" you whined as he was still standing between your legs which you could feel his print on phat ma.

"no" he said and you gathered strength to sit up, being met with eyes as he looked down at you "nahhh da eye contact is crazy" jah said as you ended up making jay fold causing y'all to laugh "nahh ds don't count" he said, not accepting his defeat.

you laughed and got up, sitting at her vanity as you red the live comments, "IM TRYNNA BABY OIL RAYLIN DOONIES" you said, reading a comment out loud "who said dat shit?" jay said, standing behind you while looking for the comment.

"back up" you said, laughing "dey be feening over ray bro" kayla said as she sat next to you "and i be feening for jay d-" you were cut off by him jay deadass pulling your hair so hard that you fell on the ground "owww" you whined.

"can you stop" he said while laughing as he looked down at you "can you help me up?" you asked and he picked you up off of the ground like it was nothing "dey so cute yall" kayla said as she looked at y'all through the camera.

"when dey wanna be" jah hatin ass said "stop hatin" kayla said "i'm not hatin" he said "mhm, don't act like ian forget about earlier" she said and he raised an eyebrow "what happened earlier" he asked and she looked at him like 'be so fuckin fr'.

"oh so we playin dumb now" kayla said "must be" jah said "sfpwm jacari" she said, about to back hand him "chill wit da gov before i fuck you" he said as you looked at jay "mm mm put me down cause you really thought" you said and he dropped you dead on her bed.