𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 • 𝐓𝐖𝐎

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊, 𝐍𝐘𝐂𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐𝟗:𝟑𝟎𝐀𝐌

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊, 𝐍𝐘𝐂
𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟗:𝟑𝟎𝐀𝐌

currently, raylin was standing in the kitchen in her pajamas, zoned out while sipping her coffee here and there.

the feeling of guilt rushing over her body which stopped her from getting rest as the thought of her kicking her child's father car window out.

i mean, she should be guilty, right? i mean after all she was so she decided that she was going to call him.

placing her coffee mug on the table, she went upstairs to her bedroom. opening the door slowly so she wouldn't wake her child up since she was in her bed asleep still.

raylin took her phone off of the charger and unlocked it with her face id as she left the room and went back downstairs.

4 MINUTES LATER, raylin was now calling justin, waiting for him to answer the phone. after the first ring he answered the phone for her.

"hello" justin said in a half awaken state "hey, after i take kennedi to school can we meet up so we can talk?" raylin asked as she heard moving around on the other end of the line.

"yea, where you wanna meet?" he asked "is wawa okay?" she asked and he nodded even though she couldn't see him "yea, let me know when you on the way." he replied.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊, 𝐍𝐘𝐂𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐𝟏𝟎:𝟒𝟎𝐀𝐌

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊, 𝐍𝐘𝐂
𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟏𝟎:𝟒𝟎𝐀𝐌

"and why are you late today?" mr.james asked as the class watched kennedi enter the classroom with a sweet tea from mcdonald's in her hand.

"over slept." she replied, placing her backpack in her cubby beside amora's before walking to her desk with her phone in her pocket and a pencil.

"you got a pass from the office?" he asked her and she got up and gave it to him before throwing her trash away and sitting back down beside amora.