Ch - 10

Y/N opened her eyes only to find her chained in front of a cave while priests were reciting something in whispers. Her eyes widened as Jimin was nowhere to be seen. She struggled in those chains.

Y/N - Mom w-why are you doing this to me?

Jimin's mom - Sorry y/n but we need to save the people of our kingdom we cannot risk their lives because of one person.

She panics and looks around for Jimin

Y/N - but aren't you supposed to send me here on my 20th birthday?

Priest - Sooner the better. Devil will accept you gladly even now as you are his property.

Y/N gives up on that last hope too and  decides to surrender herself to her destiny. 

Priest - only a last task is left now. (he eyes Jimin's parents)

And soon as they ordered Jimin arrived but he was unconscious.

Priest - We need to break their recent marriage bond.

Y/N's eyes widens and she shakes her head in denial but was dragged towards Jimin as their wedding rings were removed by priest. Y/N sobs and tries to wake up Jimin through out the process and that's when she realised that she has already grown some deep feelings towards him as she struggles through out the process to stop this.

Jimin's mom - Don't make it difficult for us Y/N, if you really love Jimin then you need to stay away from him otherwise his life will be at sake always.

Y/N  stops struggling. Soon the last task is completed too. Y/N leans down to peck Jimin but as  priest tries to stop her that black ring radiates a flash of light almost making him blind. She pecked his forehead as tears rolled down her eyes.

Y/N - Hope we meet in next life. I wany to be your wife again.... always remember I love you. Please move on Jimin I will feel peace  to see you happy with someone else.

She  pecks his lips and stands up. She was again being  pulled towards that mysterious cave when suddenly a black owl and vulture attacked some guards but they were taken care of soon.

Jimin shouts her name as she turns around quickly with new  hopes. His eyes were black as he was fuming in anger. Black waves from his body burned the hands of gaurds who were holding him.

Jimin's mom - She has turned our son into a beast (wails)

Maybe now y/n gets what's happening. Jimin is suffering because of her curse and that's when she quickly decides what she has to do now. She turns around and starts walking inside cave. Jimin shouts in denial for her to stop but she continues. And the last line she hears before everything turns black and silent is " don't worry I will come for your rescue till then my ring will protect you ".

-------------------------------

She opens her eyes and finds herself in a room where everything was white with pinkish tint everywhere. Just then the door of her bedroom opens and enters a man dressed in white attire with a pair of beautiful long feathery wings...? He was nowhere looking like a devil. He had angelic face with sharp features and beautiful eyes. He can literally make any girl swoon over him just like his looks. It seemed like he was blessed with beauty and a beautiful smile.

?? -  Welcome Wifey!

Y/N - W-Wifey? B-but I don't even know you?

?? - Oh you have known me from a long time sweetheart . Just have a look at our photos around the room.

Y/N's eyes widened on seeing her pictures with that man everywhere. Infact in one of the pictures she too had those long white beautiful feather wings.

Y/N - H-How is this even  possible?