Ch - 11

As she walked through hallways everybody bowed at her as their faces lightened up after seeing their princess after so long.

Jungkook's POV - I should marry her soon  before she  realises the powers she holds here.

She arrived the dinning hall along with Jungkook but today Jungkook wasn't allowed to sit at the main chief chair instead y/n was asked to sit there. Jungkook grits his teeth  as she sits on that place of highest honor.

Same incident happened again when he wasn't allowed to sit on the throne anymore instead Y/N was made to sit there and Jungkook was asked to stand beside her two steps down. Y/N was so confused with the special treatments she was getting and with Jungkook being forced to bow down at her.

?? - Welcome back queen! We are happy to see you again.

Y/N's POV - Q-Queen didn't Jungkook told me that i was just a princess.

Everyone bowed at her again including Jungkook

Jungkook's POV - it's okay Jungkook calm down! You need to bear all this till your marriage! Just keep patience!!

--------------------

Time SKIP

Soon y/n begins to find ways to know about her past life but she wasn't able to get much information as Jungkook always kept an eye on her but during these days she came across two rules of this place and that is first of all this place is ruled by Women as Queens, they have no king concept here and even the husbands of Queens are supposed to bow in front of them out of respect, secondly if due to any mishap queen dies then her powers are transferred to her husband and he gets to rule.

--------------------------

After so much struggle one day she finally gets what she wanted. She was supposed to visit  an old witch as per tradition to talk to her ancestors and seek their advices to rule this place. Once she was done with it old witch speaks

Old Witch - I know you are here for more than one purpose. Am I right? Probably to know about your past?

Y/N - (shocked) Y-Yeah! W-will you please!

Old witch - you don't need to plead me my majesty just order me. I will tell you everything gladly 

She holds the hands of Y/N above a magical globe radiating lights. She grinned at the black diamond ring formed on her ring finger almost admiring it.

Old watch - You are lucky to have this person in your life who is protecting you even if you are far away from him....Don't worry your love will help him to find his path to get to you and he will definitely come for his love. I know your stars were different,  repulsive in your past lifes so inspite of so much efforts and struggles you both couldn't make it but this time... In this life...all I want to say is... stars have changed their positions!! (smile)

Witch touched her black ring which sparkled as it turned bright red in pure love.

Y/N - B-but how did i get this ring. It wasn't present since my childhood. It started to appear only a  few weeks back!

Old witch grinned

Old witch - oh child this ring  is with since your last past life . It appeared when you finally met it's owner in this life and felt that first spark of love towards him. (smile) and with time as bond grew stronger this ring too became more powerful.

Y/N - I heard he was the owner of black powers a-and father's rival!

Old witch - Oh is it! (small smile) Perhaps our majesty really falls in trap of people's lies.