Chapter 1

TW: Terry, abuse, attempted rape f a g g o t word
*1 year later*
Morgan POV
I got into a fight with my dad and he cut my arm, I walked to the fire station where Ian's ambulance was. I walked in and immediately spotted Ian, "Ian?" He turned around, "hi baby what are you doing here?" I showed him the cut, "can you clean this up please?" He sighed and got some gloves out, I sat on the Ambulance and he got a bandage. He also got some rubbing alcohol and a cotton pad, "let me guess your dad did this?" I nodded and looked down embarrassed, he kissed the top of my head. He wrapped the bandage around my arm, "you're all fixed now" "thanks cutie I'm going to get changed. Then go see Mickey" I kissed his cheek, "I finished my shift in 5 minutes if you want to wait for me?" "I'll wait for you" "okay baby" he went to the changing rooms and brought me with him, he got changed into a green shirt and jeans.

Once he was finished we went to my apartment, I got changed into a pleated skirt, a crop top. Fishnet, socks and some black boots. We walked to Mickey's house, we walked inside and Terry was there. He walked up to me, "well aren't you a pretty one huh?" I whimpered and clung onto Ian's arm, "leave her alone Terry" "fuck off you faggot" he pushed Ian away.

⚠️⚠️TW ATTEMPTED RAPE⚠️⚠️

He grabbed onto my wrist which I tried to get out off, he dragged me into his room. I cried and screamed, "let me go" he closed and locked his door. I heard Ian shout for Mickey who did respond but I couldn't hear after that. Terry through me onto his bed, "we're going to have fun baby girl" "no please Terry please" "shhh it won't hurt I promise," he ripped my shirt off and took my bra off, Mickey started shouting, "I SWEAR TERRY IF YOU HURT YOU WILL NOT SEE DAYLIGHT AGAIN" Terry reached under my skirt and ripped my fishnets and panties. "Terry stop please I don't want this" the door was opened, Mickey, Ian and Mandy were there. I got up to leave but Terry through me back onto the bed. Mickey jumped onto his back, Ian knocked his kneecaps with a baseball. I followed Mandy out of the room into the living room, she grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around me. I curled up into the couch and cried, Ian and Mickey came back in. I immediately got up and hugged Mickey tightly, I started to cry. He picked me up and carried me to his bed, he sat me on his bed and grabbed me one of his shirts. I put it on.

⚠️⚠️TW FINISHED⚠️⚠️

"You okay Morgan?" I nodded, I kind of clung onto him. Ian came in is well, he walked into the dresser which made me flinch. I clung onto Mickey tighter, "you've got work today?" "Not going" I curled up into Mickey, I fell asleep on Mickey. He played with my hair until I did fall asleep.