Chapter 3

Morgan POV
I woke up the next morning in between a naked Mickey and Ian, that's when it dawned on me we didn't use protection. I quickly got up and ran to my closet which woke Ian, he followed me, "Morgan what's wrong?" "We didn't use protection," "so?" "I'm guessing you and Mickey don't want a child" "that's where you've got it wrong, we've been talking about wanting a child. We thought that you would want one." "Of course I want one especially with you both." I hugged Ian, he kissed my forehead, "let's go back to bed okay?" I nodded, Mickey was laying on his back. I crawled in between his legs and laid down with my head on his stomach, he looked so good. I traced his tattoos and after a few minutes he woke up, "hey, how long have you been awake for?" "30 minutes, Ian is in the shower" I moved off Mickey so he could get up.

*3 weeks later*

I woke up at 2:00am needing to throw up again, this has been happening a lot. I've missed my period, I think I know that I'm pregnant but I need to make sure. Thankfully this time I didn't wake up anyone up, when I had finished throwing up. I peed into a cup and got a pregnancy test out, I put it into my pee and waited. After a few minutes it came back positive so I tried a couple more.

Positive

Positive

Positive

They were all coming back positive, I didn't know what to do. I knew both of the boys would be happy but how could I tell them. I walked out of the bathroom and got back into bed, I snuggled into Mickey's side and fell back asleep. At 8:00am, I woke up again to throw up, Ian and Mickey were already awake and followed me to the bathroom. I kneeled down next to the toilet and started to throw up, someone was holding my hair back while the other one was rubbing my back. Once I was finished I leaned back into Mickey who had previously been rubbing my back. "You okay?" I nodded, "I need to tell you both something," they both looked at each other and nodded for me to continue, "I'm umm I'm pregnant," Ian smiled and picked me, he kissed me. Mickey then said, "seriously?" "Yes seriously Mickey" Ian put me down so I could hug Mickey, who kissed my cheek.