CHAPTER 11

PROM

Kate Vernada is the mastermind for all of this. We can't put her in jail as soon as possible. Because there's no evidence to prove that she is the mastermind.

As we go on, the investigation is still ongoing. We just keep our mouth shut. Kate never known that we know that she is the mastermind. We want the investigation will be fast and smooth.

"Are you guys ready for tomorrow?" sabi ni Kristy nakahiga sa higaan ko.

We are here now in my house because we're preparing for our prom tomorrow. Dito matutulog yung mga girls. Overnight dahil dito dineliver yung mga gowns namin at yung mga suit kinuha na ni Blake kanina. They have a boys overnight din.

"Ofcourse yes! I think we're going to mall to buy things and to get our hair and nails done! " sabi  ko sakanila at ikinatuwa din nila ito.

"Omg that's what i like" sabi ni Pat.

Lumabas na kami ng bahay at nagpahatid kay Manong Tomas. As we arrived, pumasok na kami nung mall.

"So girls, where we going first? Tanong ko sakanila.

"Sophera Nails! " sagot ni Saichi.

We gigled, my favorite nails shop! I mean ours! We immediately go to Sophera Nails and get our nails done.

"What color do you want?" I asked Saichi.

"How bout' you what do you want?" She asked me back.

"I think i'm gonna get this white color. How about you?" i said.

"Okay, same as yours" sabi niya.

"Me too!" Sabi ni Pat.

"Me also!" Sabi ni Kristy.

"Im in!" Sabi ni Lyka.

Aww they're such a good bestfriend we look like twins. After our nails got done. I pay our bills as thankyou to them for staying by my side.  We look our nails and its so pretty!

"What is our next station?" Sabi ni Lyka.

"I think we're going to Love Salon!" Sabi ni Pat.

"Omg, that's nice idea" sabi ko.

We headed to Love Salon to get our Hair done. We sat down to our resignated sits.

"We will get the same hair color?" I asked.

"Probably" Kate answered.

And yeah, we chose ash gray color.

After a long long taking my hair. And its finally done,  i decided to take a restroom.

"Girls, wait for me . I'm going to restroom" sabi ko .

I came to the restroom and Kate was there. Is she stalking me? I got scared that maybe she will do something to me. I immediately back to the door to get back at the salon but she grab me.

"Akin lang si Blake" sabi niya saakin.

"Ano kaba Kate? Nasasaktan ako!" Sabi ko sakanya.