EPILOGUE

HIGSCHOOL LOVERS

This girl is starting a new happiness of her life. No more heartbreaks. All of this experience she been through. She still strong and bold, she pursue her dreams without letting those men ruin her heart.

She is forever grateful for having such an amazing family and friends. She really don't need a lovelife.

She changed everything in her life, she wanted to become new girl. I mean new woman.

I'am writing this guys, for all you. We really need to change. I am Brianna Santiago. Will start my new chapter in my life. Are you still there?

Alright! I see!

See you on my next chapter of my life. Hope to see you again guys!

BRIANNA SANTIAGO SIGNING OFF AS HIGSCHOOL GIRL.

————————————————————————-
HI EVERYONE! FINALLY! THIS STORY HAS BEEN FINISH! AS I SAID ON THE PROLOGUE THIS STORY HAS 3 SEASON.

HIGHSCHOOL LOVERS IS COMPLETED...
DESTINY IS ON GOING......
HAPPILY EVERY AFTER COMING SOON....

I HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN ON SEASON 2, PLS VOTE FOR MY STORY OR YOU CAN ENDORSE IT TO YOUR FRIENDS TO READ.

HIGHSCHOOL LOVERS PUBLISHED:
~FEB 05 2023- MARCH 24 2023~

THE DESTINY LINKED :

https://www.wattpad.com/story/337677471?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create_story_details&wp_uname=sherynn_rose&wp_originator=CMBu%2Bu6uuhWqvgwvvvA9vmrA%2BtjZGSj8clXNbpHwYbG8ifnR%2F9VohlWvlrRBCm1XvuO6ExD5WlhTmFs5jICzLN8qDD40S4O%2BtS1rgcXrnBGAoKpEUXZ3vXQOvUVMNlNw.