Chapter 3: The Black Hat Organisation and A New Member

In a laboratory under a large hat shaped house was a nervous looking subject talking to a video camera on his desk.

Narrator Flug:

Flug: Greetings folks (speaking to the camera), if you wonder why am I doing this?, it is because I once saw my master Black Hat doing this, apparently, it is a good way to get distracted or cool down, so I decided to give it a try as well, it's been a full week since I moved into this huge house, to be honest, I'm still not used to the mutants, their twisted movements disgust me, basically it's because they are mutated corpses and resurrected as obedient zombies, they only obey the orders of our master and Lord Black Hat, Oh well 2 days ago Mr Black Hat came up with a great idea, he wanted to create his own organization of evil, one capable of selling artifacts that promote evil and chaos around the world and to guide villains on the true path of villainy, and I have to admit I really like being an evil genius, and the first propaganda video of our services was unforgettable:

Flashback 2 days ago:

When we started out our new company Black Hat interrupted all television signals, cell phones, computers, and other devices, I didn't ask him how he did it, because I value my life and so I decided to keep quiet. When we started rolling suddenly a black puddle appeared on the floor and from it there is an announcer with a megaphone for a head and started talking.

Announcer: Congratulations, if you are seeing this, you are witnessing the new beginning of a great evil empire, of our great lord of darkness and chief of chiefs, with you Lord Black Hat.

The announcer went back into the black puddle as the camera shift into Black Hat's position.

Black Hat: Greetings future slaves, insignificant cockroaches, and MISERABLE MISCRIENTS !!!(interference) I am Black Hat, the new god of evil in this and the other existing worlds, do not try to change the signal, I am everywhere, I am here to inform all the excuses of rookie villains, who can now hire our services of the new "Black Hat Organization" if you have any doubts, here is my scientific excuse, Doctor Flug.

Flug: Excuse me Boss, are you sure about this?

Black Hat: (angry) JUST DO WHAT I ORDER YOU OR WISH THAT YOU'RE DEAD!!!

Flug: (scared) of course boss of bosses!, well now I will explain what we do, we offer products for your malicious purposes, whether they are weapons, artifacts or even plans that cannot be formulate, we can also take care of your annoying heroes or vigilantes who frustrate your plans, the number for our organization will appear on the screen, and do not worry, the pay is worth it. By the way, boss How much do our services cost?

Black Hat: (reading a newspaper) 9,999,999$ and a soul, as I am in the mood now to gave you this offer.

Flug: (confused) huh?!, Oh well that's the price, but we made up for it very well, Lord Black Hat is an entity of pure evil, he is the destroyer of the devil and the cause of the extinction of the demons in the underworld he also can alter reality so much because he is literally a de-AAAAAGGGHHHH ! (being hanged by one of Black Hat's tentacles

Black Hat: (mega angry) IF YOU GO BACK TO SAYING THE WORD "LITERALLY"!!!, I SWEAR I'LL RIPPED OUT BOTH OF YOUR LEGS FROM YOUR BODY AND PUT THEM IN YOUR EYE SOCKETS!!!

Flug: (pleading) yes boss, sorry boss Well I hope this shows your superiority, well with this I finish my explanation, I pass the word to you boss

Black Hat: Well that would be everything, I hope it has been burned into your heads and if you want to become a part of my organization all you need to do is- (someone calling on the spider phone), HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPT ME?!!!

Flug: Sorry boss, (answering the phone) who are you and why are you interupting my boss's dialogue What? Wait really? Oh ok. Boss, someone hired our services.