Chapter 20: A Meeting Between Rulers of Hell

Somewhere in the pentagram city lies a massive castle covered in blood-red paint. There is a figure staring at the window he wears a white high-collar suit, a black bowtie, and a red undershirt with white stripes. He also wears a wide-brimmed white top hat, with a golden snake and red apple over golden spikes reminiscent of a crown.

He is the king of hell himself Lucifer Morningstar, and he is accompanied by a woman who has a tall, slender, curvaceous body. She has pale skin, thin eyebrows, silver-grey eyes, long black eyelashes, and extremely long, light blonde hair with thick honey blonde streaks reaching down to the floor other than that she also has a pair of long magenta horns, she is the queen of hell, Lilith Magne, she is also accompanied by Charlie

Lilith: There you are, Lu Lu, Me and Charlie have been looking for you.

Lucifer: Oh really, well then, what's the problem, my dark queen

Lilith: Have you watched the news recently?

Lucifer: Yes, and my guess is that we're talking about the new so-called hat demon that managed to take over all the territory that the VVVs have, right?

Charlie: Dad, he has a name and his name is Black Hat and yes I've met him before and he's a great guy so I decided to sign a contract with him but please don't be mad at him because it's my own decision, not his.

Lucifer just smirked as he walked closer to his daughter and put his hand on her shoulder.

Lucifer: Of course not my apple pie, i'm not mad at you, nor am I at Black Hat because you see I signed a contract with him as well, see. (showing her a photo of him and Black Hat shaking hands)

Charlie is shocked at the answer that her father has given her, considering her dad is the embodiment of pride he doesn't like taking orders from other demons

Charlie: Seriously, Dad!!! Since when?!

Lucifer: It's been for a while now and I gotta hand it to him ever since I made that deal all of the work I have to do has decreased exponentially which leaves me more time for myself and besides we're coworkers so no one is above the other.

Charlie: What are the contents in it?

Lucifer: Well the deal is that he told me that he can help me manage my kingdom and also control the other rings because the other deadly sins are just kinda useless especially Mammon, Ugh I hate that guy.

Charlie: What does he want to gain from all this?

Lucifer: In return, he wanted all of hell to bow down before him as well and full dominion over hell just like me, but he'll leave all of hell to be still ruled by me.